Harvey's present with a twist

Max, Harvey, Dobby, Tom, Dylan Henry, HRVY

*Disclaimer, contains mature content, read at your own risk*

*Hope you all enjoy this chapter, it was a lot of fun to write and includes plenty of detail for you M&H fans. Be sure to vote, and feel free to let me know what you think. Enjoy!*

*Max P.O.V*

It's two nights now till Harvey gets the beginning of his present, he surprised me with the present of a massage and it was time to return the favour. Of course his present he's always wanted is something involving cock, I had the plan to have a dinner party. However, Harvey's main thing he wants is to have all our friends feeding him cum, fucking his mouth, shooting cum down his throat, lashing it over his face. Harvey's always said how he'd love to taste multiple loads of his friend's cum. I set up the dinner party between us, and I wanted Harvey to be tied up throughout the whole meal before he gets his present. I already told him he would be tied up, with a twist, however, he would find out in two nights.

"Ugh, I'm so tired. College drained me today"

Harvey groans, sliding himself into bed with me.

"Don't worry, babe, sleep, you'll need the energy for your present. Mainly, your mouth needs energy"

I laugh.

"Is my present something to do with our friends? And their cocks?"

I nod lightly, trying to hold back my smile.

"Might do, you'll have to wait and see. All I can say is you're going to smell like cum and you'll definitely be a cum slut by the end of the night"

Harvey cuddles me, sinking his head into my neck.

"Fuck, it's going to be amazing. I better not eat for the rest of the two days"

Harvey smiles, and closes his eyes falling asleep next to me, his surprise would truly be something he would love too much...

*Time Skip 2 nights later* *Max P.O.V*

"HARVEY! GET YOUR BUTT MOVING!"

I scream up the stairs, I was all dressed for the dinner party at Dobby's house whereas Harvey was taking too long to pick an outfit.

"I can't find anything to wear!"

I hear Harvey yell back.

"Just wear the clothes from the music video, the shorts and shirt!"

I hear no response from Harvey, he finally comes downstairs wearing the clothes from the 'She moves in her own way' album cover.

"Finally, anyway, you shouldn't worry so much. You're not going to be in your clothes during the meal"

"What do you mean, Max?"

Harvey asks me.

"Nothing, you'll find out. Now come on, we're late"

I say, walking out of the house bringing a bag with me.

"What's in the bag?"

Harvey asks.

"Something else you'll have to wait for"

We get in the car, and I begin driving down the streets past all the houses, shops till we reach the traffic lights.

"Right, first phase of your present is you're going to be wearing these long, lacy socks from before and this pair of thongs with a open hole. Put these on in the back with the dressing gown"