Cooking with Harvey

Max, Harvey.

*Disclaimer-Contains Mature content*

*Enjoy*

*Harvey P.O.V*

Max and I have been busy this week going around places, recording some music, chatting to some people, and shopping. I've just been out getting some ingredients, I've been trusted to make dinner for me and Max tonight while everyone is out. Thought I'd make use of the cooking opportunity for another episode of 'Cooking with Harvey'.

Looking at the menu, a notification on instagram pops up that I'm tagged in. It's a picture of me and Max wearing wet shorts, in the photo you can see the shorts moulded to our bulges and if you looked closely you could see our soft dicks. Anyone that hasn't been with Max doesn't know just how truly hot he is, the more I looked at that photo of water trickling down him, the more I remembered how far me and Max will go to blow our load. 

"What a great day"

I say to myself, touching my bulge before bringing myself back to reality by Max.

"What's a great day?"

Max asks.

"Oh nothing, I'm starting the episode now, don't annoy me. Just go do whatever"

I tell him.

"Alright, let's make a bet though. If you can go through the whole video with this butt plug in your ass, I'll..."

Max thinks for a moment, then I come up with a great idea if I win the bet.

"I'll do it and if I win, you have to post a voice clip of you moaning on the instagram IGTV"

I smirk, knowing I'd win, I could easily get through this.

I grab the buttplug, pull down my shorts and ram it into my hole, instantly groaning feeling my ass clench right around it.

"Fine, but you're not gonna win, Harvs"

Max says confidently, walking out of the kitchen after slapping my ass roughly.

"Oh, you bastard"

I set up the stuff for the video and ingredients, I'd be making some kind of meat pastry. Once I've let the dough harden up in the fridge, I begin recording, introducing myself before beginning to roll out the dough.

"So, here's the pastry dough, we're gonna use. So, yeAh"

I give the fans a clear shot of the pastry, part of me loved showing our fans how to cook, knowing I can barely cook myself.

"Show your ass, come on, show your ass to the fans"

I notice Max peep his head around the door, whispering me to show my ass which has the butt plug in. This is exactly what Max wanted, he wanted to get me to focus on the buttplug so that I'd lose.

"Where's the buTteR?"

I say in annoyance, realising it's next to me.

"So here we have the budder, the budDeR"

I'm not much of a humorous guy but I loved saying dumb and silly things especially for the fans.

As I get to work on cooking up some sauce, I get distracted, seeing Max continuously peep his head in. 

"You want me to show my ass, that's what you fucking got"

I mutter under my breath.

I go out of frame from the camera, sliding down my shorts before going to the oven. Cheekily, I had adjusted the shorts so they'd fall down when I bend over, so I turned on the oven and bent down to the draws to fetch a large spoon. Max was giggling in the background as I stood there, pretending I didn't know my shorts had fallen down.