Stranger Things have happened

Max, Harvey, Noah Schnapp, Finn Wolfhard

*Sorry for the delay, been a very busy month for me, hope you enjoy it!*

*Max P.O.V*

It's late at night, about 9:00 and I'm driving me, Harvey, our friends Noah Schnapp, and Finn Wolfhard down to this massive forest that takes an hour in the car to get to. Me and Harvey have been meeting up with them and found they've hooked up. Since they decided to make all this effort to come down and see us and as they suggested for all of us to have some fun together, I thought I'd make it a heart-racing experience. This smut game I found online really got me going, Harvey doesn't know about it, because the less people who know the end of the game, the better so it doesn't ruin the point of the game.

"There's the turn, Max"

Harvey tells me, I barely hear it as I look in the rearview mirror to see Noah kissing Finn and going at it in the back like rabbits, both their hands all over each other.

"You're just like me and Max the first week"

I hear Harvey laugh.

"Yeah, Harvey's right. I couldn't keep my hands off him, you wouldn't believe where we got up to"

"I bet it's not as risky as us, would you believe Finn's fucked me on the Stranger Things set?

Noah pipes in, leaping towards the front seat. We finally arrived and now all I had to do was my part of the game while the boys waited. 

"So what's the game then?"

"Here's what's going to happen, I'm gonna go hide the car keys, when I come back, we're all gonna strip, leave our clothes in the car and lock the doors behind us. The aim of the game is all of us to walk through the woods and I will guide us to the keys but here's the twist, cause you know, we're not naked for nothing"

As I was explaining what the game was, I could see the excitement in everyone's faces, especially Finn and Noah's, even a slight tent in their trousers just made me so looking forward to seeing what these actors have hidden away in their clothes. 

"We'll give each other dares, and by the time we've reached the keys, we need to all have cum. Got it?"

"Man, that's hot as fuck"

Noah jumps in, his eyes beaming, I've always had a soft spot for Noah and wondered how good his Schnapp cream is...

"Finn, what do you think?"

Harvey asks him.

"I'm up for it, a night of fresh air and you two hot twins, and Noah of course"

Finn chuckles, we all end up having a little laugh before I go to hide the keys. 

"Remember, you are not to strip till I'm back, got it?"

I say sternly, hoping they'll do as I asked, I didn't want to come back and see Harvey getting his ass pummelled by Finn without me getting a chance to spark some fun too.

All alone, I walk into the dark woods, looking back occasionally till the dim light of the car disappeared...

*Harvey P.O.V*

"Max ain't going to be happy, man"

Finn smirks, watching me as I whip my cock out, resting it on the waistband of my trousers.

"Hey, Max never said anything about taking our cocks out, he only said we couldn't strip"

I just kept groaning and slapping my hand loudly on purpose so I could tease Noah and Finn, it was working as they both had slipped their cocks out. My eyes had soon hooked to the rearview mirror, I was in awe seeing Noah sucking Finn's juicy, hard cock. Noah seemed to take it really well, Finn's entire thick shaft suddenly disappeared in Noah's mouth and I felt lost in even more shock seeing Finn hold Noah's head down to the base of his cock. I could see Noah push the head of Finn's cock against the side of his cheek which just made me fall back even more.