Staying Loyal?

Max, Harvey.

*Max P.O.V*

"I'm gonna miss you, Maxie"

Harvey smiles, hugging me, calling me by my pet name. I never felt so close to him than I did in this moment. It hit us both that I'm actually going to Uni by myself. 

"I'll miss you too, but, we'll video call, see each other on the holidays"

I give Harvey one final, warm passionate kiss, just that single kiss was enough to get me to stay and cuddle up in bed with Harvey. However, I had to go, this would be the right decision for me, especially if I wanted to gain a qualification.

"So, don't forget to wear that vibrator and I can control it while you're at uni"

Harvey smirks, handing me this pink vibrator. I couldn't wait to use it, knowing Harvey would be able to control the intensity and vibrations from miles away.

Getting all packed up in the car, I start to drive away, seeing Harvey become further and further away from me in the rear view mirror. It seemed to only get me now just how much I'd miss him, despite having a very active sex life, we always loved to cuddle up.

Things would be different but better in the long run...

*A week later*

*Third Person P.O.V*

Max had settled into his dorm now, already stressed by the overload of work and deadlines he'd have to complete. He had made his dorm room messy enough, boxers and socks on the floor.All he needed now was a good release, it seemed to be the perfect time to try out his gift from Harvey. Knowing Harvey was probably awake, Max calls him up on his laptop after stripping himself to his boxers.

"Hey, Harv. I'm missing you"

Max smiles, seeing Harvey's half awoken face on the screen. Harvey's sleeping naked as usual  which Max already got aroused about.

"I miss you too...let me guess, you need a release?"

Harvey smirks, holding the remote on screen. Max just nods and slips the pink vibrator inside him, beginning to feel the sudden ripples and thrusts of the toy quivering inside his hole. His cock already throbbing to the ceiling. While Max begun to get his fun out of the toy, Harvey took the time to pleasure himself to the sight of Max.

Max watches intently, seeing Harvey throwing his legs over his head. His eyes widened as Harvey showed off his secret talent, being able to just about lick and suck the tip of his own dick. With the toy already feeling so powerful combined with the view of Harvey sucking his own dick was sending Max over the top. 

His moans and groans flooding out, the sound of Harvey's wet tongue lapping against his tip, almost echoing from the laptop. Harvey turns up the intensity to the maximum and almost blows his load as Max abruptly moans his name.

"Fuck, Harv, I'm so close"

Max groans.

"Yeah, Maxie. Watch me as I blow my thick cum"

Harvey growls, positioning his laptop to capture every hot inch of his dick and face. Within seconds, Harvey erupts, firing and coating thick ropes of warm cum all over his own face, his tongue licking at it, his angelic voice flooding through the screen. 

Max kicked back in awe, his eyes rolling back, his cock jumping as he fires rope after rope of cum on his chest, some catching his chin. 

"F.fuck, Harv. That was amazing"