Twitter Live PT 1?

Max, Harvey, Leo.

*Hope you enjoy this, thanks to marveyfan106 for the request! Do I do a part 2?*

*Leo P.O.V*

"Leo!"

I hear Max shout as I head upstairs.

"What? I'm going to wake Harvey up" I smirk, giving Max a flash of my ass.

"Oh, cool, don't tell him about my new cut, I'll surprise him"

I nod and head into Harvey's room, noticing him sleeping comfortably in his bed. His leg sprawled over the other and the duvet tucked between the legs. His lip upwards as his head was half sunk into the pillow. Lifting up the sheet, I could see his dick throbbing against the mattress, a patch of pre-cum seeping from his dick. Knowing Harvey slept nude, I loved the thought of teasing him.

"Fuck, man"

I laugh. 

Straddling myself above Harvey, I drop my shorts and start to stroke my dick, looking at his dick twitching below. I locked my eyes onto Harvey's dick and could see him twitching, if I knew any better, I'd say he's awake and pretending to be asleep.

"Ugh..fuck"

I groan, picking up the pace. Just as I looked back at Harvey, I saw his dick pulse and lash thick cum all up his sheets. I could see he had been touching his cock at the same time, thinking I didn't know. At that point, I lost control, my moans flooding out, my hips buckling as I thrust forward, shooting my thick load, coating Harvey's face, hair and sheets.

"Everyone's home so you can't fuck me as punishment this time"

I snigger, seeing Harvey open his eyes.

"Yet...They won't be home all day and you better hide that ass when they leave"

I give Harvey a wink and leave the room, knowing he will have another bit of fun with himself with my cum on his face.

*Third Person P.O.V*

"Mm, fuck"

Harvey groans, sinking his head into the pillow, he licks his face clean and kicks back, seeing the mess he made on his sheets. The urge to go and fuck Leo senseless right now was crazy so instead he lays there, basking in the smell and mess he's left in.

A little while later, Harvey heads downstairs after showering to get some breakfast, getting some waffles in the toaster. He slips on some light clothing, shorts and socks and heads down. Everyone but Max seemed to have left the house.

"Max?"

Harvey calls out, not knowing where he is.

"Harv, I've made a new backing track. Can we try it on a twitter live if you're up for it?"

Harvey turns round from the stool to see Max standing behind him, his gown slips open, he's wearing boxers but he could see his smooth bulge hidden away.

"Yeah, sure, why twitter?"

"Just don't mention it to management, I'm thinking something different today. You'll see"

Max smirks as Harvey heads to the outback to the cabin with Max getting some breakfast.

Max soon comes to join Harvey, sitting himself down on the sofa, wearing just his blue shorts and white sliders. Harvey has a small grin on his face, liking the look of Max just lying around in his shorts. He didn't usually do this, mainly because he got cold too quickly.