Harvey's part-time job

Max, Harvey, Noah, Dobby

*This is a quick something I thought of, hope you enjoy*

*Harvey P.O.V*

"Harvey, cmon! You're gonna be late, man"

Max screams up the stairs.

"Jeez, why do you care anyway? It's only serving coffee all night"

"What are you wearing?"

Max sniggers, eyeing up my outfit, ignoring my question, oblivious that I know he's probably getting his ass wrecked again tonight.

Since working at Starbucks, I had worn a loose-fitting outfit and made myself look cheeky in the hopes of attracting a guy in the late evenings. It wasn't working out so I tried something even more enlightening. I had slipped on a green jockstrap and some white converses, white mid socks all going together with my green apron.

"Who knows? I might pull tonight"

"You'll be lucky"

"Oh, we'll see, Max"

Leaving the house, I stop for a quick play around at Dobby's, sucking a load out of him before heading to work. I love our little no-strings-attached relationship. It's sweet, knowing I can just come round his whenever I want, horny as fuck, and be thrown around. 

Parking up, I see two people in the cafe at the moment and one of my colleagues, it was time to swap. My usual shift, 7 PM to 12 AM, the late night shifts were always cozy and an excuse for me to stroke myself under the counter whenever it wasn't busy and even make the occasional milkshake with my own sauce.

"Hey, man"

"Hey, keys are there. This gentleman is waiting on his coffee so tend to that and stay safe"

My colleague walks off, leaving me to make the coffee.

I get started on the guy's order, making conversation with the two gentlemen, both obviously confused about why I was wearing a jockstrap, I felt them watching me as I walked past them, the cool breeze brushing on my ass. As the two guys finish their drinks and leave the shop, I end up cleaning the place and start to feel a little erotic.

"Ugh, yes...Dobby"

I grunt, leaning back against the table imagining Dobby was 7 inches deep inside me, his thick cock ramming my hole. Noticing some fresh cream left on the side of a plate, untouched, I scoop some up on my fingers, flicking open my apron and slipping my cock out before rubbing it all over my cock. Standing opposite the table, I hold my dick down, thrusting back and forth feeling the cream slip through my fingers. I get really into it, climbing on the table, laying down and sticking my legs in the air, two fingers tracing my tight hole. Rubbing two fingers around the tip of my dick, I feel my pre-cum slipping through my hand with the cream, I drive my wet fingers across my tongue, savouring the taste. The vivid image of Dobby pummelling my ass is just too much not to handle.

"Fuck, Dobby. You're so thick"

I groan while pushing two fingers inside me, immediately getting into a rhythm of finger fucking myself while my other hand works on my wet dick. Wanting to take this further, I thought about going to get my dildo from the car when I look over to the window seeing a cute guy watching me through it.

"Fuck!"

Getting up, bright red, standing back behind the counter, the guy walks into the cafe.

"Hey, can I take your order?"

"Yeah...Can I get a Frothy iced latte, extra cream..double chocolate sauce, and a cherry on the top"