New York W/Dobby

Max, Harvey, Dobby.

*Max P.O.V*

I've been so busy lately with work and the last bit of my coursework and of course tending to Harvey's needs. This trip Harvey organized to New York is the one thing that's kept me going all week. Just to lay with him in bed in our private hotel room for the week would be sweet. I get my bags to head downstairs just as the room door opens.

"Hey, Maxie"

"Hey, baby"

I smile, noticing him standing in my room nude, his thick, long cock is just standing up at the ceiling, twitching. Fuck, I just want to drop to my knees and suck him dry.

"You're not hiding anything in those joggers, Max"

"How can I when your cock is so clearly begging for a mouth? You should hurry up and get changed before we leave"

I smirk, walking past Harvey but being that cheeky, teasing bastard I was, I grabbed hold of Harvey's cock and felt it twitch in my hand. I must've wanted it too much because I went back to Harvey and dropped to my knees and all of a sudden, I'm bobbing on his cock for the life of me. I get to into it, sloppy, groaning, rubbing Harvey's chest as he thrust into my wet mouth. I fucking love it and desperately want Harvey's thick cum, he's so hard in the morning, twitching and always teasing me so how can I resist this?

"Fuck, I.."

"Max, Harvey!"

I hear Leo roar up the stairs, this made me twitch in my shorts. I felt Harvey's cock pulse in my mouth and abruptly he began shooting his cum down my throat. A warm, thick 7 ropes made it into my mouth and I was forced to swallow every drop while being held against Harvey's soft curls. I wasn't complaining because the taste of Harvey's cum is addictive, the rush I get from sucking his cock, feeling that hot cum shoot in my mouth, ugh, it's a feeling I never want to go away.

"If you were that desperate for breakfast, you should've said"

"Shut up, bastard"

I chuckle, giving Harvey a taste of his own cum by placing my lips on his. Just as I hear Leo reaching the top of the stairs, I push Harvey out the room with my gown and shut the door. My desperation was mad right now, sucking Harvey off just then would only last me a couple hours. We've got a 6 hour flight to go yet...although it's never stopped us before.

*Airport*

"Shit! We're gonna miss it"

"Nah, we'll be fine, man"

I reply to Dobby, walking into the airport. We head to our terminal after dropping off the bags and are about to board the plane. 

"A minute later and you would've missed the flight"

The flight attendant tells us, Dobby gives me a 'I told you' grin as we finally board. For some reason, even though we had requested for me, Harvey and Dobby to sit together, the airline had put us all in a row space from each other. I was kind of hoping me and Dobby would get to tease Harvey but that's obviously not happening now. 

"I guess I'll see you when we land"

I mutter.

Harvey tugs my arm and says

"Don't be so sure, Max. The last two times we were on the plane, remember the cubicle?"

"You dirty slut"

"I know you are"

Harvey sniggers running away from me, I find my seat and sit down, strapping myself in while the safety instructions are being given out. In all the trouble it took to book seats, there ended up being two spare seats anyway. I ended up not bothering bringing Harvey and Dobby over here because maybe for once I could indulge in some self pleasure. What would Harvey think if I started dreaming about some other guy, a celebrity to be precise. I've been rather fond of Tom Holland after our convention session months ago...