Late Night Flashbacks

Max, Harvey

*Hope you enjoy, this is just a short chapter I thought of and began writing in one short evening. Haven't got a set schedule yet but hoping to get back to regular posting at some point*

*Harvey P.O.V*

I'm all cosied up in my bed watching a movie in my boxers while Max is making me a hot drink. Max is so sweet and since we've got the night to ourselves, we decided we'd chill.

"Here you go, baby"

Max walks in, holding two cups of hot chocolate topped with cream and marshmallows. 

"Thanks, Maxie"

Max gets into bed, laying next to me as we both slurp up our drinks and watch the movie. I scoop up some cream on my finger before shoving it on Max's face, accidentally catching his mouth.

"Ugh, you always get your cream on me, don't you?"

Max smirks.

"That's the way I like it"

I smile, placing a hand on Max's head and leaping in for a kiss, a happy, warm feeling flows through my body as I kiss Max. It wasn't just natural horniness or lust, we really did love each other, so much, that Max having cream on his face has just sparked a memory.

"Max, remember a year ago or something we had all that fun with squirty cream, all over our body, we were eating it off each other and all that?"

"Course I remember, baby. How could I forget how tasty it was sucking cream off your cock?"

"It was more than that, we tried out face fucking at that point, remember?"

I explain, trying to help Max remember.

"Oh yeah, and since then I can't get enough of your cock, being face fucked was amazing"

Max sits in bed, his eyes rolling back as I begin to explain exactly what happened back then.

*A year and a bit ago, flashback*

*Max P.O.V*

Me and Harvey were sitting on the sofa having a romantic treat, strawberries and cream, the treat we rarely ever have but it's too good to resist. As Harvey's chomping on some strawberries and hogging all the cream, I out of curiosity wonder how hot it'd be for both of us to be covered in squirty cream and eat it off each other. I look up at Harvey and tell him

"Harv, wait a minute. I got an idea, take your boxers off"

Harvey takes off his boxers, throwing them to the floor, I could see the confusion in his eyes as I picked up the bottle of squirty cream.

"Fuck, that's cold!"

Harvey yelps as I squirt some cream on his thick cock, within seconds his cock grows and forces cream to drip down onto his balls. I couldn't wait to see or actually hear Harvey's reaction when I suck his creamed cock. 

"Ready, baby?"

"For..wha...ohh"

I cut Harvey off instantly as I get on my knees and engulf his cock to the base, heaps of cream coats around my mouth and smothers Harvey's thick cock as I bob on it. It felt so hot, sucking cream off Harvey's cock except it was getting everywhere, cream over my face, Harvey's cock, balls, and chest. Harvey wasn't complaining though...

"Fuck, that's..so..good"

I hear Harvey whimper when I come up to the tip, rolling back his foreskin and letting pre-cum run down his shaft and mix with the cream.