Two sides of the same coin

Max, Harvey, Jacob (Harvey's date), Kyle (Max's date)

*Hope you enjoy this chapter, thanks to marveyfan106 for giving me their idea for this! Btw, Jacob and Kyle are based off instagram stars I follow. I haven't given their full names since they are just side characters in this chapter. Anyway, enjoy and take care!*

*Harvey P.O.V*

"Deep breaths, you can do this"

Max tells me.

I'm about to go on my first ever, real date, and it's nerve-racking, I don't know what to say, do, how to act. Could this go further than I hope, do I even want a boyfriend?

"I can't do these fucking buttons!"

I scream in nerves trying to button up my shirt.

"Let me, bro. Calm down, you'll be fine. And, you never know, this could be the guy that pops your cherry"

Max smirks buttoning up the last one on my supreme shirt, I guess you could say Max and me were really open and close with each other, just like twins should be. 

Max led me outside, opening the car door for me, I soon strapped myself in and drive down to the restaurant where I was meeting my date. My nerves were skyrocketing, this guy is just 18 like me but do we want the same things, or is this going to be just a waste of time?

Pulling up at the opposite of the restaurant, I see a young guy walking inside, he looked familiar as if he was my date. 

"Fuck, it is"

I say, surprised as I look on my phone, he looks hotter in person, he had curtain-style hair, thin lips, and was wearing a cool denim jacket, white shirt, and some tight black jeans. 

"F..fuck"

I bite my lip, just about making out his peachy ass before he disappears through the doors. Here I go, stepping out of the car and heading into the restaurant, the server greets me and asks for my table name before I'm led to the table.

"Breathe, breathe, Harvey"

I whisper to myself getting closer and closer while seeing that this hot guy was just a few meters from me now.

"Here you are, sir"

The server passes me a menu as I pull the chair back, trembling as I sat myself down.

"T..thank you"

Just as the server leaves, I work up the courage to look at my date's face, shocked to see just how handsome he really was.

"Harvey, right?"

He asks so confidently.

"Yeah, and your Jacob?"

I chuckle trying to shy off my nerves.

"You're nervous, right? Don't take this the wrong way, but, I was kind of trying to not come to this, my brother pushed me to it"

Jacob smiles.

"You're kidding? So did mine"

Jacob begins telling me about his small-ish family, how he's been on tv for a singing competition, he's got a YouTube channel, he's only come out last year.

"I think it's cool that you went on tv and got to the grand final, you must've been so proud?"

"Yeah, I was. Enough about me, tell me about you, also, sorry if this sounds crazy but I've followed you and your brother for a while now"