Christmas desires

Max, Harvey, Dobby, Tom, Johnny Orlando.

*Hey, hope you enjoy this seasonal chapter! It's a long one filled with the smut you all seem to love. Thanks to homosexualvirgo for helping me with this chapter! Have a great Christmas and a new year, I'll be back writing in the new year. For now, stay safe, take care!*

*Harvey P.O.V*

Groaning, I see that I've woken up in Max's arms, he's sleeping behind me, and I can already remember the greatest thing that's happened this year. Me and Max finally have our own place. We've only lived here for two weeks but we've been fucking each other senseless, teasing each other by walking around the apartment naked, and best of all, we can be open with each other without getting in trouble. 

"Morning, Maxie"

I say, slipping myself out of Max's arms to see his eyes are flickering.

"Morning, love. I could sure go for round two, after last night?"

Max chuckles, kissing me on the cheek.

"Yeah, or you can come with me and pick decorations for the apartment. We've got to decorate it"

I suggest.

"Alright, as long as I can put some tinsel on you and use it as an excuse to be put on your hard branch"

Max smirks, getting out of bed and heading for the shower.

"Deal, get washed up and I'll make breakfast, baby"

*Max P.O.V*

This would be mine and Harvey's first Christmas in our new flat, I couldn't wait, especially since our friends are coming over on Christmas Day. I hop in the shower, turning the knob, instantly feeling hot water run down my face, it's so relaxing and refreshing as the water soaks into my skin. Putting some soap on a sponge, I wash my body, my cock of course comes back into it's natural morning wood. Thinking back to when Harvey 'carried me over the 'threshold', to our new flat, and we fucked each other continuously for 30 minutes, I rub my hand over my smooth, wet cock. Instantly, I couldn't help groaning as I rolled back my foreskin, rubbing my long fingers over my sensitive tip, imagining Harvey was on his knees, lapping his tongue over my cock. 

"Ugh, fuck, Harvs"

I groan, rolling my eyes back in pleasure as I felt my balls tingle from the warm water. Sliding a finger into my hole, I began to finger myself, using the water as lube, now all I could think about was Harvey pummelling my hole with his thick, long cock. Both of us moaning in ecstasy as our cocks got pleasured. Fuck, it's so good, I...

"Ohh, fuck!"

My eyes look back down on my cock, a groan pours out of me as my balls have the familiar tingle, my cock pulses, lashing 3 ropes of thick, warm cum over the shower wall. I let myself gasp as I finished up, rolling back my foreskin to make sure my cum covered the wall. 

"Max, breakfast!"

I hear Harvey shout.

Quickly turning the shower off, I scoop up the cum from the wall feeding it to myself before slapping on a towel and running into the kitchen to greet Harvey. I could smell bacon bits, my favourite treat...as well as Harvey's cock of course...

*A week later*

*Harvey P.O.V*

It's two weeks till Christmas now, and me and Max are decorating the flat, we've got a Christmas playlist blasting through from the Alexa and some cookies and drinks whenever we get hungry. Max is just putting some tinsel up, boarding it around all the doors while I stick the tree branches together. All of a sudden, I feel the urge to itch my neck, as if something sharp is wrapped around my neck. Turning around, I see Max standing there, smirking.