The Camping Trip

Harvey, Leo.

*Harvey P.O.V*

Me and Leo were heading to a campsite, I thought it'd be a good bonding experience for us, and give us a chance to have a chat about something I've noticed Leo being secretive about. It started two weeks ago...

*Two weeks ago*

*Third Person*

"Fuck, k.keep going"

Leo pants, his legs thrown over his head, he was lying there, hot, sweaty and red, two of his fingers going back and forth inside his tight hole. Harvey was heading upstairs to drop some clothes off Leo had left downstairs.

"Leo? I've got your clothes"

Harvey shouts up the stairs, Leo was so lost in the moment, the porn playing in the background and his own moans flooding out. Leo at this point couldn't care who caught him, he just needed to stretch his hole and bust his fat load. Leo had his eyes glued to his projector screen, stroking his thick dick, slightly smaller than Harvey but thicker. 

"Leo?"

Harvey says softer this time, creeping up to his bedroom door. He stops in his steps, watching Leo through the crack of the door being open. His eyes widened as he saw Leo sprawled on the bed, finger fucking himself while gay porn played loudly in the background. Harvey didn't know Leo was gay but he started to realise it now when Leo made references to gay jokes and stuff in the past.

Not wanting to disturb Leo, Harvey leaves the clothes by the door and walks away. As days passed, Harvey would hear Leo multiple times from his bedroom, he'd see Leo had made mistakes leaving his dildo in the bathroom, or playing his porn too loud. He decides it might be a good time for a chat and proposes a camping trip...

*Back to present time, Harvey's P.O.V*

"You unpack, I'll just get some firewood"

I leave Leo to unpack the camping equipment, and collect some firewood. As we were getting ourselves comfortable, I started to remember when me and Max had our fun on a camping trip, we were warm and innocent with each other till we weren't and we'd be fucking in the tent with the rain pounding down on us.

"Man, where's the tent?"

Leo groans, snapping me back into reality.

"You've put it up?"

I reply, confused.

"We're sharing a tent?"

"Is..is that a problem?"

I smile, dropping the firewood into the pit.

"N.no, it's fine"

We sit around the campfire and roast some marshmallows. I'm showing Leo a trick on roasting the marshmallows at just the right angle so they don't get burnt. 

"These ones are massive"

Leo laughs, eating one and getting it all over his face.

"They're from Costco, looks like you're enjoying it"

I snigger, pointing to his sticky face. It was getting dark and with plans to do a hike tomorrow, I thought we should get to sleep.

"Let's head to bed, long day tomorrow"

"Alright, one sec"

Leo goes to get something from the car, I make myself comfortable in the sleeping bag in the tent, stripping to my boxers and socks. Luckily, it was summer so it wasn't too cold and being in just boxers was warm enough. Hearing Leo still rooting around in the car, I cheekily snap a dick pic and send it to Max, letting him see my dick growing a little in my boxers.