Max's massage present

Max, Harvey

Disclaimer: Contains mature content.

Hey! Hope you enjoy this chapter, this was something I worked on a couple weeks ago. It's short cause I just wanted to get something out. To clarify: This is a similar chapter to marveyfan106's but in a different direction so part credit goes to them.

Anyways, enjoy.

*Harvey P.O.V*

As I was laying in bed, scrolling through my phone, I begin to wonder how busy Max has been, all week he's been at college, working, completing his side job for the term. He's been so tense lately, and I wanted to help him relax, like, I wanted to give him a full spa treatment, we've never done one before. It's 10 am, Max finished college ages ago, but was on his shift, working at JD. It's only temporary since we had free time till tour started.

I pull up his contact and call him.

"Hey Max, where are you? You nearly home?"

I say, hearing Dobby's voice in the background.

"Hey Harvs, yeah, Dobby's gonna drop me off on his moped. See you in 10"

Max replies, before ending the call with his occasional love you.

I get up out of bed, making my way to the storage cupboard next to Tilly's room, checking if the massage board was still there, with the oils and dressing gown. Shuffling through all the worthless junk and priceless stuff, I find the box of oils and equipment plus the massage board shoved away in the corner.

"Yes! Max is going to love it!"

I head back to my room, getting into my bed in my boxers, everyone else was asleep and I was waiting for Max to come home, I just wanted to get him excited for tomorrow.

"Harvey!?"

"I'm in bed!"

I shout back down, hearing him walk through the house.

"I'll be up in a minute, getting a drink first"

A smile was glowing across my face, I couldn't hide the fact that I had a surprise for Max, I had the plan tomorrow to massage Max. Rub his body with oils, cover him and make him shiny, sneakily work my way down to his ass and balls, hopefully get him too uncomfortable to be on the table...

*Max P.O.V*

After having a quick drink and snack of bacon bits, I go to the bathroom upstairs, stripping to my boxers and socks before making my way to Harvey's room.

"Hey baby, missed you"

I smiled at Harvey, peeping my head in around his door.

"Join me in bed, I need to tell you something"

Harvey gestures.

I start to get worried, is it something bad, or am I overthinking it.

I slide myself into the bed with Harvey, immediately feeling his warmth surround me.

"So, I have a surprise for you that you can have tomorrow. All I need you to do, is, stay out of the living room while I set it up. Everyone will be gone from 10:00 so stay out of there from then and I'll blindfold you"

Harvey tells me, I get intrigued hearing Harvey's surprise, I'm not a massive fan of surprises, but if Harvey's giving them then I can't resist it.

"Do I have to wear something special?"

I ask him, it's obviously something at home since he said it's taking place in the living room.