Do two wrongs make it a right? (Staying Loyal PT.2)

Max, Harvey, Dobby, Tom.

*There won't really be any smut in this chapter. Also thanks to marveyfan106 for some of the help to this chapter*

*Third Person P.O.V*

The following day after Max had left the party, he could feel nothing but guilt. Harvey was in the same position, lying in his bed, stuck on what to do. As a couple weeks passed, both Max and Harvey hadn't made any effort to talk to each other apart from a couple messages between them. 

Max soon returns from uni and sees Harvey at the front door as he pulls the car up on the drive.

"Hey"

Max smiles, half heartedly. Harvey comes over, giving Max a soft hug, not as comforting and welcoming as his usual self. Max seemed to have felt the same, feeling awkward around Harvey. 

"How was uni? Meet any guys?"

Harvey jokes, wanting to take some pressure off and feels like maybe if Max spoke to guys, even flirted with them, it'd be similar. Then again, Harvey knew nothing justifies cheating on Max. 

*Harvey P.O.V*

"I'll get your bags"

I mumble. Max heads in the house, heading up to his room. Things felt...awkward, almost distanced between us. I knew I needed to tell Max what I did but how can I?

As a few days pass, me and Max pretty much had been staying away from each other. He gets all flustered, not in a good way whenever we're in the same room. I started to just stay away completely, I just couldn't look at Max's face without my moral side telling me to tell Max what I did...

*Tom P.O.V*

I'm just sitting in the studio at Max and Harvey's, working on some photos and music with Dobby. We're trying to upgrade their merch website for them and keep the funds and interest coming in. Once Max and Harvey were out the room, after noticing the tension, I decided to ask Dobby about it.

"Man..have you noticed the tension between Max and Harvey lately?"

"Yeah. They don't hug or kiss, or anything, they just seem really quiet and closed off"

Dobby says.

"Maybe we need to get them together in a room, sort it out?"

Me and Dobby agree on a plan and as Max and Harvey come back, we step out the room. 

"One sec, man"

I say, shutting the door and locking it.

"You're not coming out till you fix your issues!" Dobby shouts.

*Third Person P.O.V*

Max and Harvey slumped themselves on the sofa, spaced away from each other, both moody. They both were withholding their secret that they cheated on each other, on the same night even. It was getting to a point that they started to insult each other.

"Can you fucking be quiet?"

Harvey growls, getting pissed off at Max clicking his fingers.

"Fuck's sake, we need to talk"

Harvey was about to object but after how far it's come, he knew he needed to tell the truth.

"I have something to say, so, just let me say it"

Harvey drops his head, feeling ashamed as what he would say would shock Max. A lot.

"I have something to say too"