Part 9

Anna's POV

'Babe I'm already home.' I text Niall as son as I got home from the park. "Sweety I already found a private school for you to go next week." Mom said as she placed a few of some groceries bags on the floor. I groaned, i really wish that she would have me homeschooled or something.

She looks at me. "I know this is very quick Anna, but we need to move on with our lifes as if nothing has happened, I know that this is hard, but belive me darling, it is for the best." I went upstairs to my room. i check my phone, and saw that Niall hasn't answer yet. 

'Babe? Are you there?' I type. I grab my laptop and started to read some motivational quotes on tumblr. I sigh. I always do this becase I'm really hoping that one day everything will turn out fine. 'If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer will always be no. If you don't step foward you are always in the same place.'  I start thinking, this one actually makes sense.

I am basically just waiting here for Niall to come, but why can't I go to him instead. I also need to move on from my past if I want to be with NIall, I'll have to eventually talk to him, and tell him everything I think of. I take a deep breath, he surely deserves a better girlfriend. 

My phone buzzes. I check and it was Niall sending me a few texts. 'Yes baby, sorry by the way I was having dinner.' I smile. 'Thanks for texting me, that way I wasn't that worried anymore.' I read. 'It's okay, how was dinner?' Niall starts typing. 'I'll have to tell you over skype. how was lunch for you?' I smile. I really thank God that out time zones aren't that different, just four hours.

'I had pizza.' Niall starts typing. 'YOU ARE SO LUCKY!' I laugh and start typing. 'Let me guess, your mom cooked.' One thing you must know is that Niall's mom cooking skills aren't the best. 'You got that right baby, and it was awful because we had a guest over, can you skype? it will be easier to tell you.' i write down okay and logg in into skype.

I call him once I see he is online. "Hello baby girl, you are looking beautiful as always." I smile and wave. 'Go on tell me!' I type down. He smiles. "Yeah so today started really weird because you could see that my mom was the one cooking, I asked Greg why wasn't he the one cooking so he said that mom insisted on being the one cooking. So when dinner was ready we waited because mom said that we were going to have a visitor, which I already guessed that it was a man by the way my mom was acting." He chuckles.

"So when he came in I saw that it was my uncle, at first I was scared it was like a creepy man trying to be with my mom, but you had no idea how happy I was when I saw that it was my uncle, I havent seen him since dad got  arrested." I smile as he said that. 'Awe baby I'm happy for you, is he your mom's brother?' I type in

His smile sort of fades. "No he is my dad's." I nod. 'What is his name?' I type. "Oh his name is Ryan." i gasp i start to type quickly. 'No way that is my dad's name!' "Really? That's kind of creepy" I nod. "Look this is a picture of him." Niall said as he started scrolling through his phone. He then shows his phone screen through the camera. I look at it very closely and tears started to leave my eyes. I instantly went through my phone. 

"Baby? Are you okay?" Niall started to sound worried. 'This is my dad.' I type then i focused my cellphone screen to my laptops camera. Niall gasps. "Impossible." I hear him mumble as he realizes that his 'uncle' is actually my dad. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Okk Guys Dont worry if you are confused ill explain everything in the next part, but if you have any questions dont even hestitate and ask!