Part 23

A/N the girl in the media is just a random girl, it has nothing to do with the story, I just liked how it looks XD

Anna's POV

"Are you kidding me!" Dad yells at the nurse. "Sir lower your voice, it won't help the situation." She snaps. My eyes widen. Who the hell does she think she is?! Talking to my father that way. I don't care if she's been having a tough time, this is her job, she need to suck it up.

"The orders are family only, I'm his freaking uncle!" I leave my dad and the nurse yelling at each other.

I need to use this as an advantage to see him. Like I really don't know what is that nurse's problem, I went to the desk where another nurse is scribbling through her documents. I quickly tape he top of the computer.

"How can I help you dear?" I grab a pen and signal for something to write on. She quickly gets it and hands me the paper. 'Niall Horan's room number please.' She nods and looks through her papers she suddenly stops, and looks up at me.

"Are you a family member?" She asks.

Oh dear lord please let her have mercy. 'I'm his cousin.' She smiled and nodded. "Room 234, just across the hall." I smile at her.

At least there is someone decent in this damned place. As I'm walking towards the room chills took over my body. What if he dies? What if something goes wrong?

Ok I'm being paranoid. If there was something wrong the nurse would have told me. They wouldn't even let me go to his room, so everything is fine, I just need to take a deep breath and relax.

234 I read at the door. I slowly start to open the door. I close it behind me and make my way towards the bed.

I felt as if I couldn't breathe, there he was, laying in bed, motionless, almost dead.

I close my eyes and took a deep breathe, I need to see the positive side, like, this is the first time I see him peacefully quiet.

I got closer to him, right to the point I was beside him. I grabbed his hand and I brought it to my lips. I kiss his hand delicately. I place it again on top of him.

I sigh as I sat down. Now all I can do is wait.

Narrators POV

As Anna is asleep at the uncomfortable chair, Bobby noticed that she wasn't there, and so did the nurse.

"I'll let this one slide since it really isn't a severe situation." Bobby smiles at the nurse and thanks her. The nurse started to shake her head as she made her way towards her partner.

"You gave the girl his room number right?" She asks. "Yes I did." She laughs. "You do realize that they aren't family right?" She asks again.

The other nurse looks up to her and nods. "Yes I did, but hey, who am I to intervene in love?"

The nurses continue to talk to each other as Maura is packing her stuff to be with her son. Stress and anxiety has been surrounding her. Her oldest son tried to kill the youngest, her soon to be ex-husband kidnapped her niece with his oldest son and shot his youngest son.

It never crossed her mind that life would've been this hard for her.

As Maura still packs and complains about life, Anna's parents are sitting in the waiting room. "You have no idea how amazing it is to have you back." Ryan is surprised to hear the love of his life talk. "I thought you were mad." She laughs. "Of course I was mad, you pretended to be dead, our daughter went through depression, and so did I, but I had to hide it." Ryan frowns.

"I didn't want for any of that to happen, to none of you." He says as he grabs her hand. "I know you didn't. Still I was mad, yet I was so grateful." Tears started to leave her eyes. Ryan couldn't help but kiss her as they were alone in a hospital.

As those two were being all lovely and cozy together, Bobby was being transmitted to his cell. "Here is your new home, you bastard." Bobby scoffs at the officer. Soon he is locked.
"Why are you here?" A deep voice surrounds the silence.
Bobby goes and lays at the very uncomfortable bed and says

"I killed my son." 
----------------------------
Have fun guys :D