Part 13

Anna's POV
I can't breathe. "I see you charmed my son. Well what can I say? Both of us had the same taste, even in girls." Where the fuck is Niall. "Looking for him? I saw that he is waiting for you at a car, pretty expensive, did you buy that with my dad's money?" He asks. I shake my head.

"I don't fucking believe you!" He shouts. I whimpered Jesus everything is a total messed up.

"You know I thought that escaping the jail would be hard, but seen as with promising them money anything could happen there." I want o cry, but I'm standing like a statue. "And guess what, I'm going to use MY dad's money. Which I know you have." My eyes widen.

I want to run but I know he will get me. "Now I'm going to kidnap you and take you with me, until your lovely momma gives me all the money okay?" I shake my head, he better not get my mom into this.

"What do you mean no, you stupid brat?!" He spats.

Ok it's all or nothing, I started running as fast as I could, I heard footsteps behind me, so it's obvious that he is behind me. I continue running until I finally could see Niall looking around worriedly.

Common Anna don't be stupid. You can do it.
Suddenly I felt Bobby pull me back from my hair. I scream. "Shut up!" Bobby spats. I continue to look at Niall, he started to look confused as he heard me scream, though I don't think that he know that is me.

I started to push him as hard as I could. Why the fuck is this parking lot empty, and why hasn't Niall seen me.

"Now now Anna, how about you behave and you won't get too hurt." My eyes widen.

Flashback
"Look sweetie your daddy didn't behave the way he was supposed to and look at him." Bobby says as I stare at my daddy. I shake my head. "No, please." I started crying

"Then how about you behave and that way you won't get too hurt?"
End of flashback
"Ok, good girl now come with me." He grabs me forcefully from my arm. My phone starts buzzing, thankfully it's on vibration. I look at Niall against to see him walking again to the coffee meanwhile he is typing on his phone.

"Get inside." Bobby pushes me on the white Van.
I quickly go and grab my phone and start typing.

"Your dad got me. I'm on a van don't know where he's taking me and I'm fucking scared."

Niall's POV
Shit. My phone is dead. I'm getting worried, I hope I haven't hurt Anna in any way. I just got really frustrated, I want her to be able to open up to me and it's hard when she is always silent.

I check my watch and it's being 5 minutes. No, I need to go and check on her.

I enter the coffee and I see that she is not there. I went up to the girls.
"Hey have you seen my girlfriend?" They look up at me.
"No sorry, but I did see her leave like a few minutes ago." Blondie says.

"Wait are you serious?" I ask. They nod. I end up thanking them. How the fuck am I supposed to go to Anna's house?

I go back to the parking lot to see if Anna is there, and she isn't. I sigh. I hope she had the door unlock.

Thank God! Ok now let's charge my phone. I bring the cable to my phone and connect it. Now we have to wait.