Part 22

Anna's POV

You know that moment in which you feel useless.

So useless that literally all you can do is stand there doing nothing.
Well this is my case right now.

Paramedics are wheeling my boyfriend to the ambulance meanwhile the police is arresting Bobby and Greg.

Flashback
'NO' Bobby screams as Niall falls to the floor.
I gasp and run towards him. I look up to Greg and see him smirking.

"Looks like you aren't the only one messed up in your head right dad?" Greg smirks. "You know I find it disgusting how you always treated Niall as if he was the king of the house meanwhile I was the fucking peasant." I heard Greg said under his breath.

"Greg son, you're better than this!" Bobby shouts. "Oh so you can kill your whole family and I can't kill the asshole who is ruining my life!" Greg shouts. "You had it all planned didn't you, you used me." Greg smirks. "Just as how you used Niall to get you close to her." Greg says as he points at me. "Everything I've done is to give you both a better life you prick! You are so mistaken if you think I'll ever treat you as my son ever again!" Bobby shouts. "Was I ever?" Greg mumbles.

I look down at Niall and I started wiping his tears.
"I love you." He whispers. I sob and nod. "And you mean the world to me." He started gasping for air. "I know we've only meat months ago and it might not be enough time, but I honestly love you, and I only- I only- thank God that you aren't the one hurt." He weakly smiles at me.

I lightly pecked Niall's lips. Afraid that I'll hurt him.
"Anna babe." I look at his tiring eyes.

"Talk to me please."
*flashback over*

"Ms." I look up. "Your boyfriend requires for you to be with him." The paramedic tells me. "But hurry he is getting weaker." I quickly go to the ambulance. When I sit down I grab Niall's hand and he lightly squeezes it. I bring it up to my lips and kiss the back of his hand.

I heard the paramedics tell thing amount each other. I really don't care what's going on I just care that they save him.

Niall turns his head and looks at me. "Do you think the blood is removable?" I roll my eyes and chuckle but nod. "Mister Horan this anesthesia is going to make you fall asleep that way you won't feel any pain." Niall just stares at me as they put him the mask.

He gives my hand one last squeeze before he fell into a deep sleep.

"Don't worry Hun, we will do all our best to keep him safe and alive." I didn't even get the chance to see who said that to me. I'm so worried. The thought of losing Niall like this is killing me.

"The bullet it's to deep we need to get to the hospital as fast as we can!" A male voice says. If Niall leaves me because of Greg I won't hesitate to do him the same thing he did to Niall.

And that's a fucking promise.