Part 5

Niall's POV

I don't understand.

Everything was so fine, but the way my mom and her acted. When Anna left running I called for her. Well of corse she didn't even acknowledge that.

"What the hell was that mom!?" I started to get frustrated.
"All you need to know Niall is that you need to stay away from that girl. I'm serious." She said.

I'm getting really annoyed, how does she expect for me to just stop hanging out with Anna I mean I know I just meet her but she is really cool, and different, and adorable, and beautiful.

"Would you please tell me mom..." I took a deep breath. I'm trying so hard to not scream at my own mom, but like I told before I'm getting frustrated.
"Why should I stay away from her." My mom laughed.

"Do you know why your dad is in jail?" My mom asked. You could see the anger in her eyes. She even started to shake a little, and her nuckles are turning white from squeezing her hand hard.

"You told me that the reason didn't matter mom, that all I should know that it was unfair." I said remembering the day my dad got sent to jail. It was 5 years ago, I was just 12 and really confused.

"Well it is, and the main reason is that skanky girl you brought home Niall!" My mom stated to raise her voice.

"Why are you blaming Anna?! I bet she doesn't even know dad! And you're making this horrible accusations." I started to raise my voice too.

"THEN WHY THE HELL DID SHE LEFT RUNNING WHEN SHE SAW ME?! HUH! THAT SLUTS REMEMBERS ME, AND SHE KNOWS THAT EVERYTHING IS A LIE AND NOW YOUR DAD IS PAYING THE CONSEQUENCES OF THAT BITCHE'S LIES!!" She started screaming.

"WHAT SUPPOSE LIE DID SHE SAID TO MAKE MY DAD GO TO JAIL?! DIDNT YOU SAW HER SHE IS DEFENSELESS AND SHE LOOKS SCARED AND WEAK MOM!! AND YOU TREAT HER LIKE SHIT!" I started yelling too.

"SHE SAID THAT YOUR DAD RAPED HER, AND THE WORST PART IS THAT YOUR DAD DIDNT DO ANYTHING HE WAS JUST AT A PLACE AT THE WRONG MOMENT." She yelled.

"Mom can we please stop with the yelling." I said getting tired of screaming. She nodded. "How do you know it was dad?" My mom got mad. It was obvious by the way she looked at me.

"Niall, how dare you doubt your father's innocence." She snapped at me.
"Mom you and I know that dad would do crazy things when he gets drunk or high." My moms eyes welled with tears.

"I bowed to myself Niall, that I was gonna be with your dad through health and sickness till death do us apart. So that means that I trust your dad. It also means that I promised myself that if I ever cross paths with her that I will kill her, so do us all a favor and never, but never bring her to this house."

"Mom, please, she's a nice girl, and she does mean something to me." I started pleading with tears threatening to escape my eyes. She started laughing, but her laugh was like the one in movies, it was a fake laugh.

"Niall take this by someone who's experienced this before, you can't fall for someone you just meet, it takes a lot, you can date her, just don't bring her to my house, or anywhere I'm in, and please if you break up with her, or she breaks your heart don't come to me crying, because I won't care." She snapped.

"Date?" I chuckled. "Mom she told me to mention it to her ever again, so don't worry, she won't ever cross your path, but if something bad happens to her, to the first one I'll come against is, it will be you." I said with the deepest voice that I didn't even knew I had, even my mom seemed surprised.

"You would put her first than to the woman who brought you to life?" She asked.

"Yes."