Part 10

Niall's POV
"Hey son." Uncle Ryan came in my room. I quickly closed my laptop. I won't let him see Anna. "Sup Uncle." He smiles and sits down on my bed. "I just wanted to come and talk to you for a bit, it's been so long since we've seen each other." Does he think I'm stupid I know he wants to talk about Anna. I smile.

"Yeah sure what do you want to talk about?" I ask. "Anything interesting in this town?" I smile. Your daughter. "No not much." He nods. "How about the ladies? Any luck with them?" I laugh. Who does he think he is. "Yeah there is one girl." I said. I actually want to see what he's up to. "Any news from dad?" He sighs. "He's still missing. going back to your girl, how did you meet her?" I smile. "At school, she was actually the first person I talked to in this town?" He smiles. "So she is a social butterfly?" I laugh. "The opposite." He frowns.

"What do you mean opposite?" He asks. "She's really shy." I said. "And yet she talked to you." I laugh. "She still hasn't talk to me orally, why such an interest in her?" I ask him. He looks flattered. "Just curios. Do you have a picture of her?" I frown. I actually have a gallery but I won't show them to him. "No I actually don't." He sighs. "So where is she, I'd like to meet her." I laugh. "She used to live next door." His eyes widened. "What do you mean? Does she still lives there?" He started to look agitated.

"Cut the crap! I know she is your daughter!" I snap at him. His eyes widened. "How did yo-" I stood up. "I'm not stupid. What do you want from Anna!" he sighs. "Let me tell you, you won't know where she is, because I'll do whatever it takes to protect her!" Suddenly I was pinned against my wall.

"What the hell do you think I'm trying to do huh?! Hurt her?! Put her life in danger?! She is my fucking daughter!" I pushed him off me. "Then why the fuck did you left her alone?! Why didn't you stop your brother when he was raping her?!" He laughs. "Let me remind you kid that man is your father!" He spats at me. "No, he has done so much fucked up stuff to be my dad." I said.

"Seriously tell me what the hell is going on, are Anna and I related? Why didn't you tried to stop him? Why did you pretend to be dead?" My head starts to hurt from all this questions. Ryazan looks tired now, and he takes a deep breath.

"Sit down son." I sit down again on my bed. "I'll answer your questions, your mom already agrees that it's time for you and I to talk. You and Anna are not related, son you are adopted." My eyes widened and I gasp. "What?" I whisper. My mom enters my room. I look at her. "Is it true?"

She nods tears spilling out her eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I thought it wasn't necessary, and we were having an amazing life, but then all this problems with your dad happened, you meet Anna and it was better if you already knew." She said. "Just please don't hate me Niall, you are still my baby boy, honestly the only thing I'm missing to be your mom was to give you birth, I'll always consider you as my son, my baby, you are seriously my everything Niall and I love you." She says breathless. I went up to her ad hugged her.

"I could never hate you, you seriously gave a lot for me and you're not even my real mom, and I love you too." I kiss her cheek. She smiles. "Maura I think that for the rest I need to talk to Niall should be just between us both." She stands up. "Yeah sure don't worry. I'll be downstairs cleaning the kitchen if you need me." Now it's just Ryan and I.

"What was your next question?" He asks. "Why didn't you stop him?" I ask. "I tried Niall with all my might, but that asshole had my tied up, and I was already beaten down, I could barely breath or see, believe me it was killing me when he was touching my baby girl, I wanted to burst out and snap his head." Ryan starts to get angry, I think it's just the imagine of Anna getting hurt, I would be like him if I'm honest.

"Why did you pretend to be dead?" My last question. "Bobby did shot me Niall, thankfully it didn't hurt any organ, nor made me loose a lot of blood, but I was unconscious for a very long time. I remember waking up to the doctor checking my heart rate. I ask him to help me pretend my death." I looked at him surprised.

"I was lucky to wake up and being just with the doctor, Sarah probably was checking up on Anna." I frown. "I still don't understand why you pretended your death." I said. "Niall the reason why all of this happen was because Bobby was always jealous of what I had and he didn't. I don't know why he suddenly snapped, but I remember him saying stuff like 'you and your daughter ruined my life.'" I frown. My dad was seriously fucked up. How could my innocent Anna ruin an old mans life.

"Why would he say that?" I ask. This is all too much fuck. "Your dad was a jealous man, I would listen to him fight with our parents on why would they give me some things and not him, but honestly I got them because I deserved them, example they once gave me a new car, but because I got a full scholarship here in England and your dad got mad because they didn't gave him a car. When he married your mom he was if annoy in peace with me, but then I meet Sarah and I got married, and my dad said that the one to give him a grandson or a granddaughter will own all his lands and money as you may add. That's when. Your dad got obsessed, he went up to me and told me that he was the one who wanted all that money. I really didn't care so I told him fine, a years passed and your mom didn't got pregnant, and Sarah wanted a baby already, and if I'm honest I also wanted a baby." He said with happiness filling his eyes as he talked about Sarah.

"So we tried a few times and Sarah came home telling me that she was pregnant." Ryan was smiling at the though, and I couldn't help but smile too. "A few months later my dad called us for a family reunion, Sarah was already 8 months pregnant when that happened, and that's when Bobby came in with a newborn in his arms. That was you son."

"I was actually happy that your dad could have a kid even if it was from adoption, we could all see that your mom was very happy." I smile. "But what about Greg, he is older." Ryan nods. "Yes he's older, but the adopted him after you." I nod. Everything is actually making sense.
"My dad didn't was also happy but he said that he preferred that an actual bold member would own the properties in the future. that got you dad real mad."

Wow, I can't believe all of that happened. "To make the story short Niall your dad got insane, Anna was born and we had to protect her, so we grabbed all our stuff and decided to move to another country, I fell in love with England so we went back there." I nod. My dad just wanted to be like him.

My phone starts to buzz. "I bet that's her." I said to Ryan. I unlock my phone. 'Niall why did you hang up?' 'Baby? Is everything okay?' I smiled 'yes princess I'm with your dad, and he actually has a lot of explaining to do to you and your mom.' "Is that actually her." I nod. 'I know he needs to explain a lot, but I don't know if mom wants to hear him.' I show Ryan the text and he sighs.

"I know that they're in Miami." I look at him surprised. "How-" he sighs. "We have a property there." I nod. "When are you going?" I ask. "We are going tomorrow, first thing in the morning." I frown. "We?" He nods. "Don't you want to come with me and see your girlfriend." My eyes widene. "What?" He nods. "Pack your bags kid, we are going to America."