Part 16

Anna's POV
I groan. My head is throbbing so badly. I try to stretch myself but I couldn't. I quickly try to open my eyes but I can't. I try to scream but something between my lips doesn't let me. I try though, I try to scream, but it's useless. Suddenly I slipped to the other side and hit my head. Am I at a car?

I try to listen to the motor and I was right I'm at a car. I try to sit up but it's useless. This rope is freaking making it impossible for me to be comfortable. I try to move my legs but they are also tied up.

Fuck you, stupid world.

Soft music is heard in the background. I start praying mentally asking God for a miracle.
My head continues to throb. I heard voices, two voices.
I didn't know Bobby had a sidekick.

"I'm glad you could help me out, it has made my plan so much easier." That's Bobby's voice, I could recognize that cruel tone anywhere.
"I better not get caught because of this shit as plan." I heard another male voice. Who is he? I can't seem to recognize him.

"Niall has good taste in girls. I'm surprised he's not really my son."
"You should have seen his face when Maura didn't want him to see her. Like if a puppy was slapped of something, it was completely pathetic." Both men start laughing.

"What a shame though, she's freaking smoking." Could they please stop talking as if I'm not there. "I know kid I know, I'm surprised though, I honestly thought that you weren't going to agree I this." I heard a sigh.

"I wasn't going to do it at first, I mean it's pretty fucked up what you asked me, and I don't want to hurt Niall, but after what you told me, Ryan and her completely deserve everything."

I'm going to slap a bitch if I don't get to know who the fuck is he. I start to wiggle myself for at least the bandage on top of my eyes to fall. This is so frustrating!

"Shh, can you hear that?" I stop moving. Silence between those two. "She is probably just trying to move." I heard Bobby say. "So is she awake?" The stranger asks. "Even if she was I don't give a damn." I continue to wiggle myself and I actually got to get the mouth bandage off. I move my hand to remove the numbness.

I start against to wiggle myself and after a few minutes I get to remove the bandage. Oh it was more like a ripped shirt.

"How much more is left?" Stranger asks. "Maybe a few hours. 5 the top." Bobby answers.

"I really hope I don't get caught and get myself in trouble." I heard stranger. "Don't worry son everything is going to be alright, now besides helping me, why did you really want to help me?" Bobby asks.

"It is my pleasure first of all. Second that bitch was getting near my family, and near Niall. Someone had to stop her before she ruined our family."

Our family?
"She made Niall and Maura fight constantly and I would hear it all, and I needed to be practically Niall's fucking counselor, all I wanted to say is, shut the fuck up and listen to your mom and stop crying like a little shit you are."

I want to slap the living shit out of this fucking jerk for talking about Niall like that.

"I'm so proud of you son, you were always my favorit." I gasp. Son? I heard muffle sounds.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty I hope you could rest peacefully." My eyes widen. It can't be true, this needs to be a nightmare.

The stranger.

Is Greg.