Part 24

Anna's POV

"The court said that there is no way he will leave jail." A voice said. "So he will,not chase her again?" I recognize that voice. "Yes son, both of you are safe." Safe. I'll never be safe.

"Anna...up...." A voice says but I can barely hear anything. I start moving and try to open my eyes. When I'm fully awake I look my surroundings.

Hospitals should really have more colorful walls. "Morning." I turn to my left and I see my sunshine.

"You are so gorgeous even with saliva all over your chin." I gasp as Niall says those words and start to wipe my whole face. Niall starts laughing.

"I'm only joking baby girl." I frown at him but kiss his cheek. Gosh I've been so worried and stressed.

"Guess what." I look at him and grab his hand. "We are going to be safe baby, you are going to be safe my love." He kisses the back of my hand.

A fake smile was evident in my face, but Niall didn't say anything. Suddenly we were embraced with a comfortable silence.

I stare at him, and can't help but feel like shit. Everything that has been going on is my fault. Niall is in the hospital Hirt because if me, also my mom and dad haven't had a good night sleep ever since I've been kidnapped. I just wish for a moment of happiness.

"I wish I could hear those little thoughts of yours." No you wouldn't I reply in my head.
"Have you though of talking again?" Niall asks. Yes. I nod.

He smiles "I'm proud of you."

"Niall, the doctor says that visiting hours are long gone, say goodbye to your girlfriend and sleep." A nurse says at the door. Bitch, I can leave whenever the hell I want to.

"Sometimes your face talks for you." Niall says and I turn to him confused. "You almost killed the nurse baby." Niall laughs. I roll my eyes at him and went for a peck on the lips. "Almost a month and that's all I got." I nod at him and kiss his forehead.

"Looks like I have to wait till tomorrow." I smirk and nod. "Night gorgeous." I wave at him and leave the hospital.
-----------------------------
This is like super short I know, but next chapter is going to be way longer, and just quick note the end of this fanfic is getting near.