Part 17

Anna's POV
"So she is really awake." I hear Bobby ask. "Yeah." Greg replies. I feel as if I'm going to hyperventilate. The car stops moving. "We are here?" Greg asks. I don't hear anything. Probably Bobby nodded.

"Are we seriously going to leave her here?" Greg asks. "Yeah." I frown. Is it that bad? "Wait but we are not gonna be here right?" Greg asks again. "What is it not as glamorous as you are used to?" Bobby snaps.

Greg stays silent. "Just stay silent, and help me with the girl." I heard Greg groan. As soon as he opens the doors I meat Greg. He doesn't look at me in the eyes at first, but when he does all I could see was hate.

"Hope you get comfortable, you will be here for a while." He says as he drags me outside the van. I look up and I see that we are outside an abandoned white house. Nothing is around it. So we are 100% alone.

It's so disgusting I will never forget this awful scenario. Now I have more reasons to be fucked up.

"Greg go place her in the basement." Greg nods as he forcefully drags me inside the basement. It's very dark and of corse very dirty. I can't help but start sweeting out of nervousness.

"We will give you lunch in a few hours." Greg says and slams the door. I heard that he started locking the door. Crap.

Ugh, this ropes are hurting me! Down here is very cold.

Funny I thought it was gonna be hot, since every time it seems that I get closer to hell.

I crawl myself to the wall and sit there. I start banging the back of my head against it.

I wish this could be over, I wish I could be home with my mom, and dad.

I can't help but feel miserable because I know that I'm putting them through hell the same with Niall. I shouldn't have open up to him, that way he would never know about me nor my dad.

I just wonder. How long am I gonna be in here? Is my family really looking for me? Or is it just that my hope is fading that I'm wondering all this?

I should've of just died. I should just die.

I don't understand why all of this is happening to me. I don't understand why all,of this is my fault. I didn't choose to be here, so I really can't be the one to blame.

Niall's POV
"Sarah? Please open up love." Ryan begged Sarah outside her bedroom door. So Sarah locked herself in, she is probably going through depression and honestly it's really worrying.

"Sarah you are not the only one going through this!" Ryan's snaps. Suddenly she opens the door.

"Now you listen to me you old fag man."

Dayum.

"You can't say that you are going through the same as me! I've been through thick and thin with her meanwhile you were pretending to be the dead man!" She raises her voice. I see Ryan's eyes wide and rage fills in them.

"And you think that was heaven and rainbows?! I went through fucking depression and anxiety! And for what?! To keep you both fucking safe!" Ryan shouts.

"That's enough!" I interfere. "Nothing of this will help us find Anna."

"The kid has a point, Sarah. We need to get out of here and look for her."
Ryan's says. Sarah nods and close her eyes and takes a deep breath.

"I'm sorry Ryan I really am I just-you need to understand that Anna means everything to me, and if something happens to her I'm dead, and the worst part is that I know that man will do something." Sarah starts crying, and I can't help but cry too, knowing that Anna is lost with Bobby is sickening.

We fell in silence but Ryan's phone started ringing.

"Hello?" A few minuets of silence and Ryan's face looks red.
"What do you mean he took her away!"