Part 4

Anna's POV:
"Glad that I got to meet your mom, lovely lady." Niall said to me.
I'm just glad my mom didn't embarrass me, well not that much.
"Would you like to meet mine? I bet she will be thrilled that I made a good new friend on my first day!" He beamed with excitement. Oh God.

I started to nod my head no. What if the lady hates me, he should know by now that I'm not good around people! And still he wants me to meet HIS MOM?!

"Please." I sighed and nodded. "Great! Grab your board and let's go."
I went to look for my board and find it. I grabbed it and went outside to find Niall waiting for me.

Wee only took 20 seconds to reach Niall's house.
"Wow never been so tired in my whole life." I chuckled. Niall opened the door and signaled for me to get in.

"Ma' lady." I shake my head. This boy I swear.
"Ma! IM HOME AND I BROUGHT A FRIEND. Wait for me here I'll look for my mom." I nodded.

This house is just like mine but this one is more like a family home I really like it. I went near the stair case and saw some pictures. They were a lot of baby pictures of Niall, and another kid, he looks a little older than him. I wonder why there isn't any pictures of Niall's dad,wait there is one. I gasped.

"Anna this is my mom, mom this is-" "Oh my God." My mom whispered. I turn around and meet her again. It's her. Holy shit. I turned to see Niall.

"Is everything okay? You both look pale." I just stood there, and when my senses came back to me I ran out of there crying my eyes out.

I can't believe it. I bet it was all a tramp, I bet Niall knows, I bet that his dad made him be friends with me, and her, she is just behind all of it.
I'm and idiot, 'you are so stupid Anna' my inner sense said to me.

I just don't know what am I gonna do tomorrow at school. I bet that's why my mom thought Niall looked like someone she knew. He does look a little like him.

I was by now in my room when I heard a knock by the glass window. I went to see and there was Niall outside my balcony. He had teary eyes, and he looks pale now.

"Anna please open." I just stood there. I can't trust him not after what his dad did to me, to my dad. "Please, I swear I'm no where near like him."

I grabbed my board and wrote. 'You should leave.' He read it, and more tears were threatening his eyes. "Anna please I'm begging you, don't push me away." He was crying, tears were rolling down his cheeks.

'Just don't talk to me ever again.' And when he read that he was going to say something, but I close the curtains hopefully he will listen and leave me alone, but the problem is that I already like him, and I don't want him to leave me alone,