Part 25

Anna's POV

"Anna are you okay?" Niall asks as we are walking towards the park.
I just nod.
Honestly I'm not fine, I am paranoid, freaked out.

I should be feeling safe again, I mean, the officers assured me that everything is going to be okay, and that he is not going to escape from jail, but my question is, how do they know?

I could be in this God damned park and he could be right behind me.

"Anna?" I turn to look at Niall and smile.
"If something is bothering you, please let me know." I look at Niall and nod.

I sign to the bench right in front of a couple of swings.

We stay I silent as always.

"We've gone through so much haven't we?" I nod as I look little kids laughing and playing. Wonderful.

"And yet you don't trust me." I don't even show emotions at his words.
"I don't understand Anna, I...we-well I am fucking stressed out, I care so much about you love, and it's frustrating since I just want to see you happy, but I also want to be happy Anna." I look at my hands wanting for the words to leave his mouth.

"I love you so much Anna, but, I need to be selfish and think about me first."

I nod.

"Come on I'll take you home." He whispers.

I stand up and the silent that engulf us is painful.

As we are getting near my house I can't help but feel worthless, tired and done.

If this is how life is supposed to be, than what is the point of living.

"I love you. So much." Niall says as were outside my house. As always I just nod.

I open the fence and feel as Niall is staring at me the whole time. When I close the door I couldn't help it but sobs started to escape my mouth and tears wouldn't stop escaping my eyes.

This is how it really feels to cry.