Part 2

Anna's POV:
We are currently outside my house, I turned to Niall, and like always he is already staring.

Seriously he needs to stop that I'm getting more insecure with him staring like that. He just smiled and opened his door so he could get out and went to my side to open the door for me.
Aww what a gentleman.
"Ma Lady." He says meanwhile he extends his hand to help me get out the car and damn I'm blushing!

I just hope my mom isn't home, she'll freak out with excitement because I never bring people from school to my house, well I don't bring people at all.
"So are you feeling better?" He asks, and I nodded yes.
"You should talk to me, I'm not a mean person and I would love to hear you Anna." He says and I start blushing again but this time over embarrassment.
How can he say that when he doesn't even know why I don't talk!
I just stare at him, he sighs.

"Ok I won't pressures you." He says. I smile slightly at him. I signed the door indicating that I'm asking if he wants to come inside and he nods. I open the door and it reveals my living room, my house is pretty elegant thanks to my mom, she is the one who keeps the house in perfect conditions. "Wow" I hear Niall whisper to himself I just nod. I grabbed his hand to lead him to the kitchen and I singed a cup.

"Yeah a glass of water would be good please." I nodded ready to serve him water.

I grabbed the small white board that is hanging in the fridge and a white board marker.

"Are you gonna talk through that?" Niall asks and I nod.

"Ok then let's finally have a conversation." Niall says with delight and I just chuckle in response. He's so cute.