Part 6

Anna's POV:
"Anna sweetheart, what's wrong, please talk to me." My mom's voice came from the other side of the door. I haven't left my room for two days, haven't sleep for two days and haven't eaten for two days. I'm just so scared.

"Darling I know it's been hard for you, but I want to be there for you, help you, support you, but how can I do that if you don't talk to me sweety."

My mom sounded dessesperate. I can't believe I'm doing this to her. She's an amazing mom and deserves an amazing daughter.

I sighed and went to open the door. My mom had dried tears on her cheeks, I think I look the same. I chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" My mom asked. I went inside my room to look for my board. I found it and grabbed it so I started to write down.

'Sorry is that, we look the same right now, both of us are a mess.'

My mom chuckled, and nodded.
"We're both a mess, comes from family." I giggled. I loved my mom.
It doesn't matter how bad I feel, she always makes me laugh, I know I can always count on mom.

"Come on sweetheart." We went to my bed and sat down.

"Now tell me darling what's wrong." I closed my eyes.

'Come on Anna she's just your mom, she won't hurt you, she wants to help you.' I told myself.

I took a deep breath and exploded.
------------------------------------------------

My mom had her eyes wide.
"You're telling me that our neighbors are related to a criminal?!" My moms voice raised.

"And he is not just a criminal he is a murder a rapist a thieve. Anna Simpson I prohibit you to see that boy ever again! You know what we'll move out! I won't risk your life! I almost lost you it won't happen again!" I gasped.

Move? She wants me to move?

I mean I don't have a problem in not talking to Niall I mean I told him that I don't want him near me.

Wait. Thinking about it. I probably should listen to my mom. We should move. I don't have to stay for anyone. I have no friends,no family.

Why should I stay?

"Ok mom, I agree, we should leave."