Part 19

Sorry that this is short. Enjoy.

Anna's POV
Did they left me on a fucking dungeon? I can barely breath under here. A little more and I think that I'll be close to hell. I'm touching the walls to feel where should I walk since it's very close down here. Step by step so I don't trip.

On my left hand I feel something I take a hold of it.
Thanks to The Lord. It's a flashlight. I turn it on. I sure as hell don't remember being dragged through here. A few minutes and it looks like this place still has no end.

Wait.
Is that a door? I push it and apparently it was a secret door the one I found. I honestly think Greg did this on purpose, because this door led exactly outside the house.

Niall's POV
"So what really happened?" I ask Sarah. She starts to blush uncontrollably.
"To keep it simple you have a girlfriend thanks to what we did." She replies and I start laughing uncontrollably. So Sarah was telling me on how Ryan took her to Spain for a holiday and the things they did there.

"Best night ever." Ryan says as he brings water bottles. "Shut up." Sarah mumbles. "Any news?" I ask Ryan. He nods. "They track them and they are in an old village. We will be hearing news in a few hours or so." I relax and Sarah smiles widely.

Soon enough her phone starts ringing and she frowns. "Hello?" She ask. There is silence as she is listening to the person in the other line but quickly enough she gasps. "Ok sweetie calm down, tell me exactly where you are." Sarah says as she quickly starts to write a direction on the napkin.

"Darling what's wrong?" Ryan asks. She looks up to him. "It was Anna." My eyes widen. "She told me where she is." Ryan quickly grabs his keys. "Niall hurry up get in the car." I quickly follow them.

"Wait she talked?" I ask as Sarah puts on her seatbelt. "She already used to talk to me Niall." Sarah says. "But what happened?" Ryan asks as he quickly starts driving. "She told me how Greg left a door open that lead outside the house and she escaped and how she is hiding on a gas station." Sarah starts rambling. I'm just so happy that all of this is coming to an end.

"Wait did you just say-" I start. "Yes Niall your brother was helping your dad all this time." My eyes widen. How could he do something like this. My dad must of threatened Greg or something because this is so unlike him.

"I can't believe it." I whisper.
"There is something that you need to learn from life Niall." I look to see Sarah looking back at me.

"Sometimes the people you trust the most is the one who will end up hurting you." My eyes start to water.

"But even your family?" I ask. Then I hear a snort. "Please Niall, just by knowing me you should know that in some cases families aren't good options." I look down. "I'm so sorry that you have to go through this Niall." Sarah whispers.