Chapter 1: How Did We Get Here?!

A/N: I do not own the picture above, it's all Disney's property.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"OH MY GOD! LOOK OUT FOR THAT TREE!"

"EVERYONE HOLD ON TIGHT!"

The vehicle suddenly swerves! We drive off a cliff! All of us scream in terror! My sister and I hold on to each other while Wendy holds on to the vehicle!

Actually, I'm getting ahead of myself. You're probably wondering what's going on. I'll explain.

I'm Dipper Pines. My twin sister, the one holding on and trying to keep her puke in, is Mabel. The girl holding on to the vehicle? That's our friend, Wendy Corduroy. We met her last summer. As for the others, we just met them earlier this week.

Believe me when I say that this isn't the first time we've been in this situation. I feel a nostalgic sense of Deja Vu, actually.

All of this started a week ago.

************

"I can't believe it! We're back!" Mabel yelled.

"I can't believe it either. It's been so long." I said, more calmly.

"Are you excited Waddles?!" She asked.

Waddles oinked in response. Mabel hugged him in excitement.

There we were, sitting on the bus. Getting closer and closer to Gravity Falls. It had been almost a whole year since we've been in Gravity Falls. So many memories made over one summer. It was the most interesting summer we've ever had. So many mysteries that were solved, and others that have yet to be solved.

I took out a small journal from my vest. Mabel looked and gave me a stern face.

"Dipper, I thought you weren't going to do that again." Mabel said.

"What? It's better to be prepared." I countered.

Waddles looked curiously at my journal.

"Who knows, maybe Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan have some stories to tell." I continued. "Maybe Ford found more supernatural creatures, or maybe some more anomalies. There are so many mysteries that have yet to be solved."

"Or we can have a fun summer without you going all conspiracy theorist." Mabel said.

Before I could retort, the bus came to a halt. Mabel and I looked out the window. We saw Grunkle Stan and Ford waiting for us! They were wearing the sweaters that Mabel made for them last year. After the...Weirdmageddon incident. They smiled when they saw us. We smiled back.

We grabbed our luggage and ran out of the bus. Waddles quickly followed.

"Kids!" Grunkle Stan yelled happily.

"Grunkle Stan!" We yelled back.

We dropped our luggage and immediately gave him a hug. Ford stood behind us happily.

"Ah, children. Welcome back." Ford said formally.

"Come on Grunkle Ford, get in here!" Mabel yelled.

He seemed hesitant.

"Come on, Sixer, we're not getting any younger here." Stan said, somewhat jokingly.

Ford shrugged.

"Ah, what the heck."

He joined in the group hug, somewhat awkwardly. The gesture was still appreciated. After a few seconds, we stopped hugging.

"You knuckleheads better prepare yourselves. Soos is probably going to be happy to see you two again." Stan warned.