Chapter 30: Shopping Day

- Mabel's P.O.V.

Pacifica...and Gideon?! What's he doing here?!

"Oh my stars, a giant demon!" Gideon exclaims.

"Hey, how dare you! Steven isn't a demon!" I yell.

"Uh...Steven, is that..normal for you?" Pacifica asks, still shocked.

"Kinda." Steven answers.

"I'll just...question this later." Pacifica states, "I'm here for a reason. And it's to take you guys shopping for some new party clothes."

Ooh! Party clothes!

"Is that really necessary?" Dipper asks.

"It sure is! It may be a more casual party this time around, but I expect you guys to be well-dressed." Pacifica explains.

"I'm assuming you're not taking no as an answer?" Sam asks.

"That's right." Pacifica says.

"Pacifica, why is Gideon here?" I ask.

"Well, I got invited to the party too. Besides, I'm here specifically to help the fellas out." Gideon explains.

Oh! He's here to help the guys with clothes shopping. So I guess I won't be around him too often.

"Though..I don't know how I'm going to help..um, Steven was it?" Gideon says.

"Yeah. Hold on." Steven says back.

He puts Dipper on ground. Steven closes his eyes and finally shrinks back to his normal height. The horns and stuff also go away. Gideon looks at Steven in pure disbelief. Same goes for Pacifica.

"Never mind, I guess the problem's solved." Gideon says.

"Girls, I'm going to help you get clothes that will make everyone's jaws drop. Especially those with boyfriends." Pacifica states, "However, before we go anywhere, we're missing a few people."

She turns to me.

"I already texted Grenda and Candy, so we'll meet them at the mall." She says, "But are your new friends going to join us?"

I guess she's making sure that she doesn't spill the beans.

"I texted them, but apparently they're busy." I answer.

"Well, I guess we're waiting for one more then."

"Who's missing?" Dani asks.

Before Pacifica can answer, a pink portal opens. Out comes Lion and Connie from the portal!

"What on Earth?!" Gideon exclaims.

"Connie! Lion!" Steven yells happily.

"Hi, guys. Sorry, I'm a little late." Connie greets, "I would've come a little earlier, but I got distracted with helping out a friend of mine."

"Actually, you came just in time." Pacifica reassures.

Connie gets off of Lion, and as soon as she does, Steven immediately hugs her. Awww, he's so happy!

"...A pink lion..." Gideon whispers in disbelief.

"Yeah, you get used to it." Pacifica says.

Gideon, in shock, introduces himself to Connie, and she does the same to him. Pacifica immediately explains that Connie was invited too. She also explains that she's going to have us and the guys be separated for the shopping trip, cause she wants us to surprise them, and vice versa. Though, she meant that towards me, Sam, and Connie. But, something tells me that she was also included in that. Gideon jumps in, explaining how he'll help the guys 'dress to the nines'.