*Chapter 32: This is Definitely a N̷̢͒o̴̻̓r̴̘̒m̵̞͠à̴̹ḽ̴͋ Chapter (:*

A/N: Issa loooooooong chapter. And some parts get a bit dark here. You have been warned.

- Dipper's P.O.V.

Hm, what's up with them? Steven looks a little tired, but Danny looks rough! He looks like he's ready to pass out!

"They don't look so good." Mabel points out.

"Yeah, I can tell." I state.

To be fair, it's not the first time. However, it seems like it's a bit more often with Danny than with Steven. We walk up to them at the cash register. How lucky that it's a slow day for them.

"Are you guys good?" I ask.

"Hmm? Oh, I'm fine, I'm just a little tired." Steven says.

"Hungry...head hurt..." Danny mumbles.

This is strange...a little too strange. I've been wondering for a while if there's something...up about them. They seem a bit odd in different ways. I can't quite put my finger on it...

Either way, Danny is the one who's more suspicious. There are some things I've seen him do that made me do a double take. I could've sworn I saw him float once or twice! I'm convinced that he's something, but what? I feel the same towards Dani, but I haven't caught her doing anything suspicious...yet.

I've been checking the copy of journal 3 that Grunkle Stan had made before the...incident last year. And I've even made notes. It doesn't match with what I've theorized so far.

"Danny, do you need anything?" Mabel asks.

Danny gives her a look. I can't tell what he's thinking. It's a bit unnerving.

"No worries, Mabel. I'm ok." He finally says.

As soon as he says that, Dani comes into the room. She seems to be drinking out of a tumbler and is holding a second one in her other hand.

"Hey, Dani." Mabel greets.

"Sup?" She says.

"Nothing much. Your brother, however, doesn't look so hot." Mabel says back.

"Rude, but fair." Danny retorts.

"I know that. So I brought him a pick-me-up." Dani states.

She puts the second tumbler down on the counter in front of Danny.

"Thanks." He says with a tired smile.

He grabs it and immediately takes a sip. His eyes immediately light up, as if he was brought back to life. He happily sighs and now looks back to normal!

"I'm alive!" Danny exclaims.

I can only assume he drank coffee. Nobody would yell that they're alive unless they had a cup of coffee in their system.

"What's in there if it brought you back to life?" Mabel asks jokingly.

Danny looks at his tumbler and is about to respond, until...

"Tomato juice?" Steven asks with an amused look.

"T...tomato juice?" I ask back, thrown off by Steven's guess.

Why did he say Tomato juice? Was that a joke? Danny looks at Steven with a shocked expression.

"How did you know that?" Danny asks.

He was right?!

"Just a guess. I saw the red mark left on your tumbler." He states.

Ok, but could've been anything else!

"That, and the shade of red kind of reminds me of Tomato soup." He explains further.

"I'm impressed, good guess." Danny says as he smirks in amusement.