Chapter 11: Summerween 2 Electric Boogaloo

A/N: Warning! Issa long chapter! Lots of descriptions of outfits and cute relationship moments (both romantic and platonic)! Lots of antics and funny implied swearing! You've been warned lol

- Dipper's P.O.V.

I can't believe it, our first Summerween party. And with Wendy no less! According to her, the gang will be there, along with some classmates she befriended. Count us, Steven, Connie, Candy, Grenda, and the Phantom gang along for the party. Wendy has already left to get everything started, despite it being nearly 5pm. Apparently she's trying to make up for last year's party.

"How does this look, Dipper?" Mabel asks.

I turn to see that Mabel has a light purple sweater with 3 balloons on the front. One red, one yellow, and one blue. She has a pink skirt on with a sparkly belt around it. A big pink bow lays on top of her head. Everything seems to match the cast on her leg.

"You look good, Mabel." I state.

"I always look good, I just wanted to make sure." She says with a smile.

She looks at my outfit.

"Aren't you going to dress up?" She asks.

"I am dressed up." I emphasize.

"Dipper, you are not going out in your usual clothes. This is a party! You gotta dress up!" Mabel exclaims.

Before I could say anything, she quickly grabs some of my clothes and drags me out of the room. Is she dragging me into the bathroom?! She has crutches and a cast on, how is she doing that?! She stops, opens the door and the bathroom is empty. She pushes me in!

"I'm not letting you out until you change into those clothes." She says, sternly.

I'm pretty sure she's serious. I close the door and I look at the clothes she picked out. An orange button up with long sleeves, cargo pants, and a pair of blue and white sneakers. Maybe I can put my hat and vest with it? That might help.

"And don't you dare put the hat and vest on!" She yells through the door.

Dang, she knows me too well. Where will I put my mini journal? Hmmm...well, maybe I can put my mini journal in one of the pants pockets instead?

"And no mini journal either!" She yells.

She knows too much! I quickly put on the clothes and I look at myself in the mirror.

Huh, I guess I don't look too bad. I wonder if the others will dress up a little. I come out of the bathroom and Mabel's back is facing me. She quickly turns around and gasps.

"You look great, Dipper!" She exclaims.

"Thanks?" I say, sounding unsure.

"Wow, you look good."

"Yeah!"

I turn to see Candy and Grenda coming up to us. They were also somewhat dressed up for the occasion. Candy has on a light blue shirt with a dark blue skirt while Grenda has on a frilly red shirt with black pants. Candy has put her hair up while Grenda has hers down.

"Eee! You two look great!" Mabel squeals.

"Forget about us, look at you!" Grenda exclaims.

"You look great, Mabel." Candy states.

"Aww, thank you, girls."

"Hey, are the others getting dressed up?" I ask.

"Yeah." She answers.

I don't even get why we dressed up in the first place. We're going to a casual party. It's not anything too special.

"Let's wait downstairs." I state.