Chapter 10: 🎵He's Gonna Share It All Cuz He's Danny Phantom 🎵

- Danny's P.O.V.

I almost attacked everyone...that's..I feel sick to my stomach. Everyone looks at me with different expressions. I don't like this feeling...

"Danny, I don't know if you want to hear this, but...if you want to talk about it, we'll listen. It's also fine if you don't want to talk about it right now. We'll listen, whenever you're ready." Steven says, calmly.

I can tell he's still worried, but he's maintaining his cool. Considering what's he told me prior to this, I'm not surprised.

"...I'm Danny Phantom." I state.

Holy crud..I just said it. Everyone's eyes go wide as I finished saying it.

"I don't want to talk about that too much or about what just happened. Not right now, at least..." I say, " I just need some time to myself right now."

"Of course, we'll give you your space." Connie says, politely.

I walk away, looking at the ground ashamed. I thought I was done worrying about this evil future me garbage! I guess not. I never told anyone the extent of my fears. I know that he's trapped outside of time, I know he is!

...but what if he got out? It wouldn't be impossible for him to do so, considering how powerful he is. The fact that his possible future came so close to an actual reality really scares me. The thought of losing the people that I care about still haunts me.

Maybe forming into Stanny brought those feelings that I've been pushing down back to the surface. Doing that to myself is not a good thing. But I don't want to worry anybody.

...

Huh. I must've walked into the forest without thinking about it much. It's also a bit darker than it was earlier. Wait, what's that noise?

I turn around to see Lion come from behind the trees.

"Hey, Lion. What are you doing here?" I ask.

Great, now I'm talking to a lion. I've definitely hit a new low.

Lion responds with a low growl and walks up to me. He slowly places his head on top of mine.

"Are you...checking up on me?"

He blinks. I'll take that as a yes.

"Did Steven and the others put you up to this?"

He stares at me. I guess they didn't? It's hard to tell with a nearly nonverbal pink lion next to me.

"I guess it's about time I head back." I say.

Lion lowers himself down.

"No need, buddy." I state.

I look around to make sure it's just us.

"Alright. I'm going ghost." I say, calmly.

I transform.

"Wanna race?" I ask.

He positions himself to get ready.

- Dipper's P.O.V.

"Is it normal for Lion to just walk off somewhere?" I ask.

"Pretty much." Connie answers.

We spent the rest of the day outside the Shack. Granted, we're still waiting for Danny to come back, but it's too much of a good day to pass up.

..I should've known that Danny was Danny Phantom. I mean, it all makes sense. 'Danny Fenton', 'Danny Phantom', they're practically identical!

*ROAR!*