Chapter 13: It's All Fun and G̷̱̳͇͙͆̄a̷̤͕͊m̴̹̀̈́͑͠e̴̠͑͜s̵͋̿ͅ Until... Part 1

A/N: Warning! This chapter has a lot of nonsense! And parody-related shenanigans! It might be cringe! You've been warned!

- Danny's P.O.V.

Thank goodness the heat wave is over! Going to the pool all week has definitely cooled us down. Everyone agrees that they were all pooled out for the week. After that, it was business as usual.

Wendy, Steven and I are back working at the Shack. And it's really busy today! It's so busy that Soos hasn't cracked any jokes yet! Despite the rush, we manage to keep our cool...somehow. It's Saturday, so we know that we're closing early today.

I suddenly gasp! Is there a ghost around right now?! Really?! I quickly message Dani and continue with the rush. I can't get distracted right now!

I turn to Steven and I see him interacting with each customer politely. Without breaking a sweat! Well, that's my assumption. He could be hiding back his stress with a polite smile. I turn back to see a long line of people. Some of them are younger kids running around the gift shop asking their parents about the knickknacks on the displays.

"Hey kid!"

I turn back to see Steven and a lady interacting. Despite her hat, her long dark hair, and her sunglasses, I could see that she's angry. Oh boy.

"This product I got last week is faulty!" She yells in an exaggerated British accent.

She waves around what looks to be a snow globe with tape on it. I can only assume that it broke somehow...or that she broke it herself. I observe her carefully while she yells incoherently about the snow globe. What a jerk! I quickly take Steven's place. This catches her off guard.

"Ma'am, what exactly happened to the product? Please speak calmly." I state.

She glares at me.

"The product is faulty! What part don't you understand?!" She yells clearly, "I demand a refund for this!"

"Ma'am, he's asking about what happened to it." Steven reiterates.

"Can it, pinky! I already explained what happened! I won't repeat myself, I want my refund!" She snaps back.

Wait..'Pinky'? I've heard that before!

"Hold on, lady!" I hear Wendy exclaim.

She quickly takes off the lady's hat and sunglasses! The hair comes off with the hat to reveal short blonde hair! I knew it! It's the crazy cheese whizz Karen we had a while ago!

"Holy crud, I knew it!" Wendy says, clearly shocked.

I turn to see Steven with a horrified look on his face. We start to hear a few complaints from the line. This lady is really something!

"Ma'am, you've been banned a while ago. Leave the shack!" I angrily state.

"No! Not until I get my refund on this!" She yells.

She slams the snow globe on the counter. Luckily it doesn't break upon impact. Steven quickly takes the snow globe and looks at it.

"How dare--"

"This isn't from the Mystery Shack." Steven says, calmly interrupting the crazy Karen.

He lifts up the tape to reveal apart of the snow globe. 'Chicago', it reads. Looking at it closer, it shows a little city in the globe as well. Seriously?! She tried to get a refund on an item that wasn't even ours?! Is she stupid, or was she hoping that we were?!

Wendy and I glare at the Karen in silence, and the Karen immediately starts sweating bullets.

"Y-your eyes are g-green.." She stutters out.

The Universal Spookiness of Gravity FallsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara