Chapter 12: The Deep End 2: The Breather Seaquel

- Steven's P.O.V.

I can't believe that happened! The ghosts, the wishes, and Stanny's other form! He turned into a Gemost! Or is he a Ghostem? He's a Ghostly Gem either way!

I lie in bed, thinking about what took place after everything. I still can't believe what I heard earlier.

*Earlier*

"How long have you guys been dealing with ghosts?" Robbie asked.

"About 2 years now." Danny answered.

Everyone went 'whoa'.

"We couldn't even deal with them for one night!" Nate exclaimed.

"All of that happened last year." Thompson said nervously.

"That was definitely traumatizing." Tambry said calmly with her eyes widened.

"Wendy mentioned that a few weeks ago." I stated.

"What were the ghosts like?" Jazz asked.

"They were an old couple that hated teenagers." Lee answered.

"So that explains why you asked if they hate teenagers." Danny noted while looking at Wendy.

"Where were you when this happened?" Sam asked.

"An...abandoned convenience store.." Wendy said hesitantly.

"Lemme guess, they were the owners?" Tucker asked.

"Y...yeah.." Robbie said, not wanting to admit it.

This whole ghost thing was and still is new to me. It's kind of nice not dealing with gem stuff for a change...even though we dealt with gem stuff yesterday...

"Don't be ashamed about it. An elderly ghost couple isn't lame." Jazz stated.

"I've fought an old lady ghost a few times, and she is surprisingly strong." Danny explained.

"She had the power to control food, specifically meat. She used it to her advantage." Tucker chimed in.

Huh. So an old lady ghost, another half‐ghost that looks a vampire, a hunter ghost, a genie ghost, and a ghost that can control all types of boxes? That sounded like the start of a weird joke.

"Hey, how is Vlad a half-ghost too?" I asked.

"Same way I was turned..kind of." Danny answered.

"How do you even know him?" Dipper asked.

"Vlad is an old college friend of our parents. We met him two years ago and I kind of wish we hadn't." Jazz explained.

"Gee, I wonder why." Wendy said sarcastically.

"He's tried to get rid of our dad and he's tried to get with our mom. That and he wants me to be his son.." Danny responded, "None of those worked."

"What?!" Mabel exclaimed.

"That's creepy!" Grenda yelled.

"Really creepy." Candy agreed.

I saw Dipper sitting silently. He must've been thinking about his next question.

"What's wrong, Dipper?" I asked.

"There's something that's been bugging me. It's specifically about one of the things that Vlad said earlier." Dipper answered.

"What thing?" Tucker asked.

"He said something about a family reunion with Dani earlier..." Dipper stated while trailing off.