Chapter 14: It's All Fun and G̷̱̳͇͙͆̄a̷̤͕͊m̴̹̀̈́͑͠e̴̠͑͜s̵͋̿ͅ Until... Part 2

- Dipper's P.O.V.

This is too much! I can't perform! The closest thing I've done is the "Lamby Lamby" dance and the Zombie karaoke thing from last year. Even then, it was just in front my family! I performed the worst out of everyone here..I'm not cutout for this. This is crazy!

While we were finishing up, we all agreed to have Mabel and Steven go last since they were already considered to perform. It's best to leave the best for last. Giffany estimated that at least half of us would perform, at most.

"TIME'S UP!"

Oh no...

"Everyone get ready." Giffany states.

We suddenly get transported to a really big stage, one with an audience!

"This will be the fiercest battle you will ever have! You battle it out for your honor and your lives!" Rumble exclaims.

"We know you will do great. Just remember: as long as you hit enough notes, you will pass to the next song." Giffany reiterates.

"IS EVERYONE READY?" Probabilitor yells.

The audience beeps and bops in excitement. Wait, how is he able to talk normally?!

"Hey! Bop boo?!" Tucker exclaims

"Wha beep bop skidep?" Steven asks.

"He's able to talk because the game's code considers him a game character in general. And since he's not from this game, like us, he talks like a normal person." Giffany explains

That's unfair! What makes this worse is that she's technically right! Probabilitor is a game character! But those rules shouldn't have been placed unto us since we're not video game characters! I angrily beep at Giffany about the rules.

"I understand your concern, but he can only talk at this moment. When he performs, he will communicate like you guys. The only reason this happened to you is because he messed with the code just enough to have it effect you guys." She explains, "However, he himself is bound by the rules of Saturday Night Spunkin, so even he can't escape it."

This is ridiculous! I'm already getting nervous! However, I can't show that. Otherwise he'll see that we're weak! As long as we follow the plan, we'll be fine!

"I'M GLAD! WE'LL HAVE FOUR PEOPLE GO UP AGAINST ME! LITTLE MISS MABEL PINES, COME ON DOWN!"

"Wha!?" I exclaim.

"Meh?!" Mabel yells.

She gets pulled on stage by a magical force and put under the spotlight. The crowd cheers again. This can't be happening! She was supposed to be second to last! He must've known what we were planning. Mabel looks back at us in shock. She clearly wasn't expecting to go first. Her look suddenly changes to a determined glare.

"BAH POP WAAAAAAAAH!" She screams.

"THEN LET'S START THIS!" He exclaims.

A health bar appears below them. Two symbols are right in the middle, representing who's performing. Probabilitor's symbol and bar half are red, while Mabel's half is blue.

"1! 2! 3! Go!"

We watch as Probabilitor goes first. He performs a very speedy first verse! Mabel repeats it while messing up! I see the symbols in the health bar fighting against each other as she does her verse! The rest of the performance goes like that as we see Mabel struggling to keep up. Despite messing up some of those notes, she manages to stay somewhere in the middle of the health bar. What helps her stay in the middle is her dancing. The crowd watches in anticipation as the performance goes down.