Chapter 16: Mission Possible...and Stoppable

A/N: Warning! This is a long chapter! Mild swears and references! My apologies if this is not a well written chapter. I hope you enjoy!

- Dipper's P.O.V.

I can't believe it. Kim Possible! THE Kim Possible! And Ron Stoppable! They're actually here! She's a woman who can do anything, and it all started in her early teens! And Ron has been helping her out since the very beginning! Mabel immediately freaked out when she realized who they were, and so did the others...besides Steven, of course.

Why are they here though? Judging from the from the tattered green summer dress and sandals Kim has on, and Ron's tattered Hawaiian shirt and cargo shorts, they have to be on vacation...right?

"So, let me get this straight. That giant plant thing is actually a ghost that's attacking Gravity Falls. And the reason he's doing this is because he hates humans and wants to help his "children" thrive. And he nearly turned Steven into his minion due to him having the ability to bring vegetation to life with his spit." Kim states, "Am I hearing that right?"

"There's a bit more to it. But, yeah." Wendy says.

"And Steven got stressed so that's why he looks like some sort of half-demon?" She asks.

"Yeah." Steven admits sheepishly.

Kim thinks for a minute.

"Alright." She says.

"Wait, so you, like, believe us?!" Pacifica asks, baffled by Kim's response.

"We've seen all sorts of things. So hearing about ghosts existing isn't even surprising." Ron says casually.

Considering that they've been doing this for years, it makes sense. I see some sort of pink creature come out of Ron's pocket. It makes a chittering noise, almost like it agrees with Ron.

"Hey, Rufus." Steven greets.

It has a name?! Well, Rufus greets him back...somehow.

"What is that?!" Pacifica yells.

"It looks like a naked mole rat." Candy inquires.

"He is a naked mole rat." Ron confirms.

Well, that answers the question.

"Steven, how come you didn't mention you befriended Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable?!" I ask, kind of accusatory.

"I didn't think much of it." He says, casually.

Sounds about right.

"Are you guys gonna help us defeat the plant monster ghost?" Mabel asks.

"We're gonna try. We don't have experience on ghosts." Kim explains.

"We have experience. We'll help you out." Jazz chimes in.

I hear pacing behind us as Jazz starts explaining her ghost experience. I turn to see Grunkle Ford examining his scanner. He seems paranoid about it. I walk up to him.

"Grunkle Ford, what's wrong?" I ask.

"He's gone." He states quietly and in shock.

"What?"

"The plant monster..he's not showing up on the scanner..." he reiterates.

"He's not in Gravity Falls!?" I yell.

"What?!"

Everyone turns to us in shock. I shouldn't have yelled.

"This creature doesn't appear on the scanner. He's completely vanished from Gravity Falls." Grunkle Ford explains.