flame boy

AS Y/N WAS ABOUT TO TURN THE CORNER, she came in contact with one of the villains from earlier

AS Y/N WAS ABOUT TO TURN THE CORNER, she came in contact with one of the villains from earlier. Just before she could run into him, she took a step back, looking up at him. "Oh, hello." She blurted out softly, taken aback.

His blue eyes narrowed at her. "...What the hell happened to you?"

Her brows raised. "Huh?"

"You look different from this morning." He monotoned, referring to her makeover done by Toga and her minions.

"Oh, yeah. Toga gave me a disguise. I go by Raven now."

"...That's stupid." He scoffed, shoving his hands in his pants and walking past her.

"Wait, I don't even know your name." She skipped to his side, walking with him. "You mentioned once before, that we met 7 months ago."

"...You can just call me Dabi."

"That's not your real name?"

"That's not your business."

Y/n pressed her lips together, a bit offended. "Geez, fine...What's your quirk?"

"Why are you bothering me?"

"I'm just asking questions."

"Go somewhere else with that."

Y/n felt her eye twitch. "You're mean. Aren't we, like, working together now? Don't we have to get along?"

"Doesn't mean we have to be friends."

"...How old are you?"

"Didn't I just say to go somewhere else with that—"

"Are you my age?"

Dabi stopped walking, turning to face her. She stopped as well. "...Do you even know how old you are?"

Y/n looked at the wall behind him, thinking. "...Well...The last time I can remember...I was 13...But I look a bit older...I wanna say 15?"

"You're not 15."

"How would you know?"

"Because you look a lot older. And besides, didn't Shigaraki claim to have known you as a kid?"

"Shigaraki?"

"The blue haired man. With the hand over his ugly face."

"Oh, him. And he isn't ugly."

"So then you're his age."

"Which is?"

"...I think 21."

"HUH!? No! I'm not that old!!!" Y/n gasped.

"Yeah, you don't look 21. So maybe you're 18 or 19." Dabi shrugged, continuing to walk away. Y/n quickly went back to his side. "Either way, I'm not your age."