july

play the song above to add to the mood!!

"WHERE IS SHE?" Skeptic murmured nervously as he waiting outside of the Meta Liberation manor, which was now empty for the first time in months

"WHERE IS SHE?" Skeptic murmured nervously as he waiting outside of the Meta Liberation manor, which was now empty for the first time in months. As everyone else was fighting in the pouring rain, he waited for the return of the army's loyal solider.

But after waiting patiently, time slowly passing by, he came to the realization that y/n would not be returning.

Skeptic sighed, turning to head back inside to keep watch of the battlegrounds from a safe distance. "...How will I break this to Shigaraki?..."

Beep

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

A sharp pain shot in y/n's ears as the heart monitor rang beside her head. It jolted her awake. She pried open her eyelids to be met with a bright white ceiling. She was laying in a bed, freezing cold. The air prickled at the skin on her arms and neck. But she could feel her blood run through her veins, warm.

She turned her sore neck to the side to stare at the IV stand that was by her hospital bed, a needle stuck in her arms. It was then she realized that she had an oxygen mask over her mouth, helping to keep her breathing steady.

After careful consideration, she gathered all of her strength to sit upright. Instantly, she felt something...different.

...My body...

it's....

She ripped off the oxygen mask and slapped her hands over her face, pinching her meaty cheeks and human eyes. She flung the blanket off her legs to see that she had normal legs too, and her arms were reattached and healthy.