camouflage

"WE NEED TO MAKE HER REMEMBER US AGAIN! Like the last time!" Mina suggested

"WE NEED TO MAKE HER REMEMBER US AGAIN! Like the last time!" Mina suggested. Before the kids knew it, they had formed a debate between themselves in the middle of the battlefield.

Those who wanted to take the peaceful path, included Midoriya, Mina, and Ochako.

Those who wanted to attack and defend, included Bakugo, Iida, Kirishima, and Todoroki.

"You think she'll listen?! NO!!" Bakugo retorted.

"But we can't just attack her like she's a normal villain! It's obvious she needs our help!" Midoriya begged.

"She's gone! She doesn't even look like herself anymore!" Kirishima cried.

"That shouldn't matter! Heroes don't just fight, they save! They help!" Ochako reminded.

"They don't help enemies that are dangerous like y/n. We're dead if we don't make a move fast." Todoroki muttered.

"We can't let our minds get clouded with personal desires!" Iida exclaimed.

"Oh, look who's talking!!!!" Mina yelled.

"Now what do you mean, Ashido?!"

"You tried to kill a HERO KILLER alone to avenge your brother!!!!!"

The students all exploded, trying to calm both Iida and Mina down.

"Too far, Ashido!!!" Kirishima snarled.

"I'm just saying what needed to be said!!!"

"ENOUGH!!" Ochako shouted, grabbing everyone's attention. That's when they all heard a loud sound of something colliding with metal.

They all turned to the distant, tall building, watching y/n fall on her side on the roof.

...SHE WAS HIT?! They all thought in unison, but were still confused. Who attacked her? We're all down here! Did she hit herself with her own weapon?!

Y/n slowly stood back up to her feet, grabbing the side of her head in pain. She looked down to the floor beside her, glaring at a large chunk of metal that now had a dent in it.

Another item of metal gut punched her, causing her to gag lightly and drop to her knees. A metal frame flew at the back of her head, slamming into her cranium.

The students from down below, watched the cyborg get attack by an invisible force.

"...What's happening?" Midoriya whispered.

Y/n eventually fell face forward onto the roof, the chains and other weapons she was controlling falling down as well. She was weak, and too worn out to even process what was happening.

"HA HA! I DID!!!"

The kids looked to see a person appear on the other end of the building, them dripping in a slimy liquid.