stone

when you see the "***" symbols, play the song above to add to the mood!

"NO! NO, LET GO!!!" Y/n screamed through her teeth, Dabi dragging her by the wrist as she dug her heels into the ground as they grew closer and closer to the hideout of the Liberation Army

"Quit with the struggling—"

"LET GO! NOW!"

Dabi quickly turned around and held both her hands, angrily looking her in the eyes. Y/n felt herself shrink, taken aback by his dominance. "I said quit it. Or I'll kill you right here and now."

Y/n smirked. "...You lost round one, what makes you think you'll win two, bastard?—"

Without a seconds hesitation, Dabi burned the skin of her right wrist, y/n letting out a gut-wrenching scream. She fell to her knees, the top layers of her skin completely gone. Blood seeped out and parts of her hand was now scorched. Pain coarsed through every bone in her body, sweat dripping down her cold face as she gasped for air.

It hurt, bad. So bad she thought her hand might fall off.

"...That was the hand you used to hold Hawks's face earlier wasn't it?."

"...You...bastard..." She whisper-cried.

"You told me you wanted to stay here. No matter what memories resurfaced. I'm just fulfilling your wish—"

"BULLSHIT!!! I was bullshitting!!!"

"Nope. You told me—"

"Forget what I told you, Leather Face!!!" She screamed in pain, looking up through her damp hair. "I don't wanna work with you horrible villains!!"

Dabi glared at her, before bending down in front of the girl. He quickly grabbed her face with his hand, pulling her towards him as his thumb and fingers dug into her cheekbones. "...Just a minute ago, you were on our side. Agreed that heroes were the real villains. What happened to that?"

Y/n struggled in his grasp, grabbing his wrist with her un-injured hand. She tried to bite the crevice between his thumb and pointer finger, but he only tightened his grip around her face, making her whine even more.

"...I sort of thought you liked me...Just a little—"

"I only liked you because you'd benefit me later. Only the boss likes you...and I don't even care if Shigaraki likes you...I'll burn you to ashes right here and now. I'm sure we don't need you that bad."

Her eyes twinkled a bit. "...Tenko..."

His brow lifted.

"...If you're gonna...kill me...Lemme see Tenko first..."