east

"THIS IS THE ALLEY?" Kisa and Hawks entered the brick alleyway, Kirishima hobbling behind them on crutches

"THIS IS THE ALLEY?" Kisa and Hawks entered the brick alleyway, Kirishima hobbling behind them on crutches. It was the day after they met y/n's "mother", Kisa the Profiler. They stood at the entrance of the place where Kirishima was attacked by the y/n look-a-like, a place where he was nearly killed.

"...Yeah...This is where we met again."

Kisa paused for a moment, before strutting into the alley. Kirishima and Hawks glanced at each other, before following her trail.

I'm not sure exactly what Kisa's plan is. Hawks thought. Without a picture of y/n, it's not like she'd be able to locate her...

Kisa bent down to the ground, examining some dried blood. Her eyes turned red, a profile of the blood projecting to her. This belongs to Kirishima...

Her eyes averted to the side, them shooting open with shock. "...East."

"Huh?" Kirishima hummed.

Hawks followed Kisa's eyes, to a fallen knife that was laying by the wall. It must've slipped from
y/n's coat as she escaped the scene!

"Y/n is East." Kisa stood up, grinning tot he two boys.

Hawks felt his heart drop. East...That's the Liberation hideout!

"W-Wait a minute, pause." Hawks halted the two of them before they got too excited. "How do you know?"

"Apart of my quirk allows me to locate people, if I look at an item they've touched." She then pointed to the blood on the ground. "That belongs to Kirishima. It told me he was 3 feet away from me." She then pointed to the knife. "That belongs to y/n. It won't give me exact coordinates, so it just says she's east."

"Oh my god, you're amazing Miss Kisa!!!" Kirishima exclaimed, before turning to Hawks. "East is the mountains, right? Let's go find her!!"

No, this is bad. If they go there, I'll surely betray the League's trust that I worked so hard to create. But if I deny the kids, they'll think I'm hiding something...

"...I'll send a party of heroes to check it out. I'm not allowing you kids to search out there yourselves."

"Really? Thanks Hawks!!"

Perfect...That takes care of that...But now that they know for sure she's alive, they'll do anything they can to bring her back...Problem is,

she's in the hands on the most dangerous people in the country.

No way is she going to go with a bunch of strange kids, claiming to be her friend. From the injuries Kirishima sustained, it's clear she's just as dangerous as the Leauge.

Hawks gave a kind smile. "Of course...I wanna get her back too..."

"Laundry!!!!" Twice came twirling into y/n's room, holding a basket full of freshly washed clothes

Y/n, who was sitting on the edge of her bed, allowed Twice to dump her laundry on her head, making her giggle as the smell of the warm linen encased her. "Haha, thank you Twice!"

"No problem—HUGE PROBLEM! Enjoy!! Be sure to fold them nicely!!!" He sang as he skipped out the room, shutting the door behind him.

Y/n placed the load beside her, taking out each article of clothing and folding them.

Shigaraki was persistent about hygiene. So any villains that stayed in the manor, were demanded to use the laundry room at least once a week.

As she was folding one of her pants, she noticed a white cloth slip out of the pocket and onto the ground by her feet.

"Hm?" She looked down at floor, her eyebrows lifted curiously. "...A handkerchief?"

At the corner of the white tissue, was an embroidered rice ball.

She reached down to pick it up, and as soon as her fingertips touched the cloth, a painful piercing sensation rang through her head, forcing her to seeth in agony.

I-I can't—
slegna wons
can't leave her!!
It's getting colder—
ikijamA ikamaT
I-I can't leave her!! I need to stay with her!!

"AGH!!!" She screamed falling into the hardwood floors and holding the side of her head with both hands. She squeezed her eyes shut, gasping for air as her eyes stung with tears.

What is this!? Who's talking!?

After calming herself down, she turned to the handkerchief again. Scared, she reached to touch it again. This time, nothing painful happened...
Except—

"Tamaki?"

She instantly threw her hands over her mouth, her eyes going wide with surprise as the unfamiliar name slipped past her lips. "...Who the heck is Tamaki?! And why did I say that!?"

"ACHOOOO!" Tamaki sneezed loudly on his couch, making Mirio jump as he made himself a cup of tea in his friends kitchen

"GEEZ!!! Bless you, Tamaki!!!"

"I just got some intense shivers." Tamaki sniffled, grabbing a nearby blanket and wrapping it around himself.

" Tamaki sniffled, grabbing a nearby blanket and wrapping it around himself

It was then y/n realized something in the corner of her vision. It was like something was stuck in her eye. It wasn't something you could see from an outside perspective—only y/n could see it.

05:29:20

"...A timer?" She whispered, watching the seconds count down.

A timer?" She whispered, watching the seconds count down