secret santa

"WHO DID YOU GET FOR SECRET SANTA?" Y/n listened to the question Momo asked her over the phone, while she quickly retreated from the cold weather into a nearby subway station in downtown

"You've gotta promise not to tell!!" Y/n laughed, jogging to a bench and plopping down on it. She caught her breath before adjusting her leg warmers and scarf with freezing fingers, struggling to feel any limb in her body.

"I promise!"

"...Jirou!"

"I knew it! You've been eyeing her suspiciously whenever we see you!"

"Have not!"

"Have too!"

"Ugh, whatever!" Y/n scoffed, leaning against the wall and properly holding her phone to her ear while she watched people enter and leave the train station. "I don't get why I had to participate in your little Class Secret Santa, anyway. I don't live with you all
anymore—in fact, I'm too old to be hanging out with you school children." She joked.

"You love to hold your age over our heads."

She could hear Momo roll her eyes playfully.

"Besides, we still consider you apart of our homeroom. Just because you live with Tamaki now, doesn't mean anything!"

"Fine, fine! You win!"

"Haha...Do you know what you're gonna get her?"

"Mmmmm...Well I thought about getting her a new guitar or even the newest album of her favorite band but...

I think I'll go for something a little more personal."

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!!!!" Kaminari and Kirishima yelled at one another, smashing their fists into their palms

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!!!!" Kaminari and Kirishima yelled at one another, smashing their fists into their palms. Kaminari threw out paper, and Kirishima threw out rock.

"YES!!!" Kaminari cheered, running to the kitchen fridge.

Kirishima groaned as he fell on the couch of the common area. "Cheater!!!"