age

"A PHOTO?" Hawks repeated to Kisa, her nodding her head

"My quirk is called Profiler. Did you notice when my eyes turned from blue to red when I first met you earlier?"

"Blue to red?...Oh yeah, I did."

"It's apart of my quirk. It automatically happens when I look a stranger in the eyes, whether I want it to or not. Everything I need to know about them, then comes up. Such as age, personality, things like that."

"Oh wow, that's amazing." Hawks gasped in awe.

"If you have a photo of y/n, I could pull up a recent profile of her!"

"A photo..." He whispered, pulling out his cellphone.

"Ah! I nearly forgot!" He beamed, pulling out his cellphone. He opened the camera, holding it up to take a selfie.

"...What are you doing—"

"PICTURE TIME!" He threw his arm around y/n's neck, pulled her into frame, and snapped a photo before the girl could deny.

"What the—WHY?"

"I don't have any pictures of us together." Hawks smiled as he looked at the photo of them, saving it to his camera roll.

"Why do you need any!?"

"I dunno...It just feels like we should!"

"...You're such a geezer."

"Yeah, maybe I am."

He stared at the picture for a minute. ...This was the last time we were happy...

He flipped the screen around to show Kisa, her staring at y/n. Her eyes softened. "Wow...She's beautiful..."

Hawks scoffed and grinned. "Yeah, she is."

"Alright. Here I go!" Kisa's eyes then turned red. She then faced the wall beside them, projecting the profile onto the surface. "Here. I can also showcase what I find, so you can read what I see as well!"

"Talk about an amazing quirk." Hawks admired, turning to the wall to read the profile.

Kisa's smile turned into a confused frown, her reading the STATUS part of y/n's profile.

Status: Faked death

"...Faked death?...So this talent of ours runs in the family." She chuckled to herself. She then turned to Hawks, but his expression made her whole attitude shift negatively.