brazil

HAWKS STEPPED OFF THE PRIVATE JET onto the concrete of the airport

HAWKS STEPPED OFF THE PRIVATE JET onto the concrete of the airport. Instantly, he was met with the scorching Brazil weather, the sun beaming directly into his eyes and onto his skin. He squinted his eyes, bringing his hand over his eyebrows to block out the light. "...So this is her homeland, huh?" He whispered. "I feel like I might melt..."

Saõ Paulo, Brazil. That's where the Japanese Pro-Hero landed, using the Hero Commission Private Airlines.

One goal Hawks had, was to do more research on the one named Y/n L/n.

First, he stopped by the Musutafu General Hospital to retrieve her birth certificate or any other form of paperwork, but was told that they didn't have access to that (mainly because she was born in Brazil) And even if they did, they would need permission from y/n's parents to allow him to see that information.

...The same parents who were dead.

So, he convinced the Hero Commission to let him take a trip to y/n's home country, where he could do some more deep diving. They allowed it, since they new he was grieving. They just assumed this was his way of coping.

And of course, he had to convince the Liberation Army that he was leaving for a "urgent mission", so they wouldn't grow suspicious of him. Lets just say, Skeptic is definitely onto him.

Hawks lifted up the pink sticky note he held in his hands.

Kisa Sangiri
Lucas L/n

If I can find someone related to y/n's parents, maybe they can help me access her documents.

And so, Hawks walked down the busy streets of Saõ Paulo, heading straight to his hotel.

He could feel the hard glances he was getting. They most likely recognized him as a Japanese hero—after all, Hawks was famous all around the world.

It was either that, or his big red wings drew attention.

I should've gone out of my way to make myself less noticeable...But I'm looooooving this foreign attention—

As he turned the street corner, he bumped into a lady, knocking her down on the ground.

She yelped, her purse falling to the floor, and Hawks' sticky note leaving his hand to sway back and forth onto her lap.

"Ah-Oh my god! I'm really sorry!" Hawks apologized, bending down to pick up her bag. "I wasn't paying attention.

It was a gorgeous woman. She seemed to be Japanese, with wavy black hair that reached her butt. She was wearing an all black office suit and black heels, and she also had on blue glasses frames.