where

"WHERE IS SHE!!!?" Hawks kicked open the door to the conference room, most of the LoV members sitting inside at the long red table

Twice nearly fell out of his seat, yelping. "EEEK!!"

"Where is who?" Spinner muttered, spinning a knife between his fingers out of boredom.

Hawks's face burned with rage, his wings lifting high. "I ASKED WHERE IS SHE!!!?"

"Mind explaining who you are looking for?" Compress stood up from his chair, putting on his mask and top hat. "I hate to tell you, but we aren't mind readers—"

A feather suddenly flew to the adam's apple of Compress's neck, making the magician sweat. Twice and Spinner froze as well, as they only blinked before the feather threatened their accomplices' life.

Hawks was angry. Tired. Exhausted. Frustrated. He was so close to getting her back. But he let her slip between his fingertips, again. And now...She was...

Hawks glared at the villain furiously. "...Where...Is...Y/n?"

"Calm down, will you?"

They turned to the door, Dabi entering the room. "Aren't you on our side?—"

"Don't bring that up right now. I want to know where she is." Hawk seethed through his teeth, in no mood to talk business.

"Hawks man, you're so riled up! She's fine! Probably in her room taking a nap!" Twice exclaimed non-chalantly.

"Exactly. Why so mad?" Spinner yawned.

Compress turned to the two of them. "...You two don't know?" He whispered, attempting to hide his conversation with them from Hawks.

"So something did happen!!!!—" Hawks yelled.

"Shut up. She's fine. Just dead." Dabi smiled, walking to the chair at the end of the table.

Twice and Spinner gasped, as well as Hawks.

"...Huh?" Twice whispered sadly.

"Mhm. Shigaraki laid his hands on her, literally." Dabi smirked at Hawks. "So give it up. She's
gone—"

"Don't play around with me!!!!—"

"HE'S FINISHED!!!"

The men turned to the doorway to Toga, who looked as though she just ran a marathon to get to them. She was panting heavily, both relived and nervous. "...The doctor...finished the surgery..."

Dabi through his head back, massaging the skin between his pierced eyebrows. "You're such a snitch, Toga—"

"Surgery? What surgery?" Hawks asked demandingly.