its okay

"I'M IN HERE WAY TOO OFTEN

"I'M IN HERE WAY TOO OFTEN." Y/n joked, sitting nervously next to Midoriya on a cushioned bench inside the hospital hallway. Their classmates had left them alone to have some space to talk, knowing that Midoriya needed it the most.

The hospital was quite busy that early morning. Stretchers and metal carts often rolled by, that they would have to pull back their legs to avoid letting their toes get crushed by the wheels. Beeping came from all directions, and chatter was prominent.

After her statement, y/n took a glance to Midoriya, who was just silently staring at her with a relieved smile. "...What's wrong?"

"It's nothing...I'm just so happy...You look good."

Y/n blinked for a moment, before poking at her cheek and pinching it. "Oh! Speaking of that! Who did this? How am I...like...even breathing? I was some brainless cyborg not too long ago."

He raised his brows. "Ah, that! Eri rewinded you!"

"...Who?"

"Oh, I don't think you ever met her. She's this little girl with a rewind quirk! She reversed your body to how it was over a year ago! Of course, you had a few surgeries done to help your body, though."

Y/n rubbed the pads of her thumbs over her fangs, bearing her teeth. "Huh, so she did...Did I not reverse into blocks of flesh though?"

"So that was true...Mr.Aizawa said that did happen and Eri freaked out, which helped her to quickly continue the reversal to help you return back to normal...So Shigaraki really did hurt you..."

Y/n seemed to have reacted in a certain manner to the sound of his name, because Midoriya watched her eyes twitch and her brows lock. "Tenko..."

"Huh? Who?"

"...Nevermind...Let's talk about something else. I should thank that Eri girl one day..." I want to keep Tenko for myself...

I wonder how he is...Maybe in jail now...Or still running with the League...Either way,

I'm sure I won't be seeing him ever again.

Midoriya nodded. "She'd love to meet you one day...She's very sweet...Oh—" He cut himself off when he noticed tears fall onto the back of her hands, which she used to grab the ends of her gown. Her chin was to her chest, and her hair covered her face.

"S-Sorry...I'm just...I don't understand how I'm even alive right now...I feel so selfish."

"Selfish? Why?"

"A little over a year ago...we met when I was trying to end it all...And now...I'm grateful to even be sitting here...And it's thanks to all of your hard work...I've been such a hassle to you guys...All because I wanted to leave you behind...I'm...I'm so sorry." She shook her head from side to side, burying her hands into her face.