free us

"AS YOU CAN SEE, I'm already 6! SIX!! Because I wasn't a normal pregnancy, aka a mutation due to the experiments from that dumb lab, I'm growing in age really fast!!" He shouted

"I think I'll reach old age in about 6 months!!!"

"What!?"

"Doesn't that mean...you'll..." Ochako whispered.

"Yes. I'll die! That's why you need to find Mama!!"

They all went quiet.

"...Listen, Haru...Y/n...She...—" Aoyama murmured, but was quickly interrupted.

"NO! Mama is alive!"

"Stage one, denial." Kirishima wiped his eyes, making Haru's forehead pulsate.

"SHUT UP! MAMA FAKED HER DEATH!!!"

They all perked up with wide eyes. Was he telling the truth? Was he delusional? Was what he was telling them true? Is he really the kid y/n gave birth to?

"I heard it all! In Mama's belly! I heard everything! I know everything about her! She made a deal with a nurse to have her death faked!"

"Listen kid, now isn't the time to be messing
around—" Sero hissed.

"I'm not!! Please, listen! Believe me!" Haru yelled.

That's when everyone knew he was being serious. Streams of tears rolled down the boys hot cheeks, as he frustratedly tried to convince them all.

In the womb, hearing about how his own mother was doubting herself. How she didn't think she could care for him. How she felt like a burden to her friends. It pained Haru. And he couldn't do anything about it. And now that he had this advantageous—though horrible—quirk of rapid aging, he could speak and spread the information he knew.

He just wanted to see his mother.

What she looked like. How she sounded in real life. What her hugs felt like.

The students realized Haru's desire for their help, so they all listened.

"I-It's true okay! S-She made a deal! With a nurse! Her death was faked! I'm not entirely sure how they pulled it off, but they did!"

"But, Hawks went to the morgue to confirm her body, didn't he?" Tsu croaked.

"Yeah, he did." Todoroki confirmed.

"Then it must've been some really good con artist! But she is alive! I know it!!!"

"Wait, why would she fake her death? It makes no sense." Jirou muttered.

Haru bit his bottom lip. "...She said...She wanted...

to free you guys of her."

An attitude of anger, confusion, and pain fell onto the students' shoulders.