profiler

"KIRISHIMA!!!!!!" Sero and Kaminari shouted as they swung open the door to the hospital room, the redhead turning to face them with wide eyes

"Oh! Sero! Kaminari! H—"

"KIRISHIMA!!!!" They screamed as they ran inside, falling to their knees at his bed. "YOU'RE OKAY!!!"

"Haha, yeah! I'm fine!" Kirishima laughed nervously, the rest of Class 2-A piling inside.

It had been 3 days since the accident. The rest of the students weren't informed about Kirishima's near-death experience until after their hero internships ended. It would be considered "distracting".

"Oh my god, Kirishima!" Momo gasped, as the boy had his shoulder and stomach wrapped tightly with bandages.

"I'm alright, vice prez! The surgery was a success!"

"We were so worried." Mina whispered, hugging herself anxiously.

Kirshima grinned. "Sorry to scare you guys. I'm okay, really."

"You're so strong, Kirishima!" Midoriya admired, making the boy blush.

"Haha, you think?" Kirishima chuckled, rubbing the back of his head.

"So strong he almost got killed." Bakugo growled.

"Fatgum Sir told us a villain attacked you? Is that true??" Iida asked promptly, closing the hospital door behind him.

The class watched Kirishima's shoulders drop, his eyes averting to his lap. "...It was no villain."

"Really? What kind of person attempts murder on someone, if they aren't a villain?" Kaminari raised a brow suspiciously, sitting on the edge of the bed with Mina and Sero.

"She wasn't a villain!!" Kirishima snapped back, making everyone go silent. He stopped himself, pressing his lips together with his chin to his chest.

"...Kiri...shima?" Midoriya whispered.

"She...She must've been confused...Or maybe I threatened her?...She didn't even remember me..."

"Kirishima, what are you saying?" Jirou muttered.

"...It...

It was y/n."

They all gasped.

"...What?" Midoriya whispered.

"Y/n?" Hagakure repeated.

"No way! Are you being serious, dude!?" Kaminari shouted, leaning forward with wide eyes. "No time to joke around!!!"

"I'm not joking around man!! Seriously, it was her!!! But...She looked different?"

"What's with the question?" Sero squinted his eyes

"I dunno, it's just...It was her, for sure. The way she talked was identical. But...her hair was darker. And her eyes, they weren't gray. They were brown. And she was carrying these flyers! The flyers, that's right! It was like, she was recruiting people for some villain society!"