attack

MARCH 1st 10:45 a

MARCH 1st 10:45 a.m.

"It's happening!!—I DON'T WANNA DO THIS!!" Twice spun around the room, dramatically landing on the table like a women performing in a soap opera.

"About time! Let's give the heroes a taste of who we really are." Toga smiled mischievously. She was sharpening her knives as she leaned against the wall, gazing out the window to watch the cherry blossom trees sway with the wind. "...It's a beautiful day, too!! Too bad we're gonna make those pretty pink flowers turn red!"

The Meta Liberation base was buzzing frantically. Villains packed the halls as they laughed and snickered dangerously, preparing their positions for the war against the heroes.

It was the day they had been all waiting for.

They would all let loose using their quirks like they were meant to do, in the name of justice.

"Has anyone seen the boss??" Compress entered the room, having to squeeze pass a crowd of vigilantes to get to Toga and Twice. He fixed his top hat and brushed down his trench coat, sighing tiredly. "This whole place is a festival this morning!"

"Not sure! Maybe up in his room!!" Toga shrugged, twirling her two knives between her fingers.

It hurt Shigaraki

It hurt Shigaraki. Looking at her now.

In front of him, was y/n. She was standing against her wall in a charging pod, a large plug stuck into the side of her head. Her eyes was closed, and her chest didn't move up and down. She was just...there.

She didn't breathe. She didn't cry. She didn't laugh. She didn't smile. She didn't do anything but do what was commanded of her.

It wasn't the same. She wasn't the same.

He turned to the side to look at a faraway mirror that hung on the wall. He stared at himself. His snow white hair. His dark red eyes and cracked skin. His tattered clothes.

He wasn't the same either.

Shigaraki sighed, before turning back to y/n. He reached out and unplugged the charger from her, which instantly prompted her to wake up.