timer

4 years later

4 years later

February 29th, 2035

9:00 a.m.

LIFE HAS BEEN AMAZING FOR ME. Allow me to catch you up to speed.

I got a job as an assistant at my fiancé's hero association—Oh, Tamaki proposed to me a few months ago.

My friends have graduated high school about 3 years ago, and have been doing amazing things as heroes and sidekicks. I've been watching them grow and learn, and I have never been prouder.

My relationship with my mother has been great. She's been amazing to me. I've been so lucky to have the opportunity to get a second chance with her.

Hawks is still Hawks, of course.

And I...

turn 24 tomorrow.

Y/n sat at the edge of her couch, watching the news on the television. It was a woman standing at a crime scene with a microphone, explaining to the viewers about an ongoing case. The wind was strong and her hair was blowing in all directions as if it were alive, but she maintained her tone and continued her report.

"Just hours ago, we found another victim in the downtown area! They were found with no other injuries, besides blood seeping from their ears. Investigators believe this is the work of the Silencer again! No trace of evidence was left, and no one can identify the vict—"

"Y/n."

She moved her attention away from the television to the bathroom, Tamaki peeking out with a grin. "Ready to go?"

"..."

It wasn't noticeable to the human eye, but y/n looked to the very corner of her vision to a timer. It was counting down in green numbers, a timer that was so small that sometimes even she forgot it was there. But it existed. It always did.

00:15:36

"...Yeah!" She jumped up, running to her lover.

...It was a good 4 years...

It was a good 4 years